Pics that make you smile

Gas has dropped again. It may be at it's low point for the year, decade, rest of my life.
For this gas hog, the low price makes me smile.
I can burn regular at $1.66 /gallon.
Some day I hope to get an electric car and let this one rest most of the time.
For the last 30 years this has been my only car.

$1.66 gallon bs.jpg

You guys get it cheap. Just did a quick calculation, that price equates to about AU$0.62 per litre.
We are paying about AU$0.95 per litre at the moment. Thats the best we've seen in years.

Yeah the jungle juice they drive on over there is pretty damm cheap, i filled up on 95 oktane unleaded a week ago to the tune of 4.92 US dollar/gallon / 1.34 US dollar / liter.

And gasoline is pretty damm chere here at the moment :(

That price was for 91 octane, our regular.
The 95 octane is about AU$1.05 per litre, or UD$0.75 per litre or US$2.83 per gallon.

Were at 1,40 euro/liter here. That's 3,40 US$/Gallon.

So that picture is not really making me happy.

hehe yeah all the taxes we pay here suer dont have gasoline as part of the Danish welfare system, and more and more ppl drive cars here, so we could use a break.

Were at 1,40 euro/liter here. That's 3,40 US$/Gallon.
Wait, i think I got that wrong...
Dutch prices of gasoline. In red the euro's, green is price in dollar per gallon with the exchangerate of that day.
So, 4,5 $/ galUs at todays 1,1 euro/$

Qy67poP.png

hey kamkar pics that make you smile has just reached the 100th page now that surely merits a picture of you in a spandex outfit you dont have to mount the bicycle just pose by it .......:D Ipol

hey kamkar pics that make you smile has just reached the 100th page now that surely merits a picture of you in a spandex outfit you dont have to mount the bicycle just pose by it .......:D Ipol
There is a mental picture you would not want to live with :p

@ Gabacho that mental picture has haunted me for a very long time now o_O.......Ipol

Ipol - I live near france. If @kamkar1 actually should show a picture of him in spandex...
You'd better dig out the best french wine you've got; and fill a glass for me, I'll be with you one minute after kamkar postet ;-)

@mike-k If only............... I am about 9km from Calais so still a tidy run from switzerland but I am drinking a glass of cotes de blaye at the moment unfortunately by the time you got here I would probably have downed your glass as well.............:D......Ipol

@mike-k If only............... I am about 9km from Calais so still a tidy run from switzerland but I am drinking a glass of cotes de blaye at the moment unfortunately by the time you got here I would probably have downed your glass as well.............:D......Ipol

...well, as a good host, you sure get another bottle ready, as I won't be stopped by speedlimits (especially when good wine waits ;)

@Dashmellow

...yeah, thats how many german bicycle-tourists look like over here... including the bicycle with included electro-motor ;-)
(but seriously you should consider a diet - and THAT is coming from an overweight one, too!)

...well, as a good host, you sure get another bottle ready, as I won't be stopped by speedlimits (especially when good wine waits ;)

@Dashmellow

...yeah, thats how many german bicycle-tourists look like over here... including the bicycle with included electro-motor ;-)
(but seriously you should consider a diet - and THAT is coming from an overweight one, too!)

Hah! Thankfully that's not me in the photo but I could probably stand to lose a few pounds, especially in the middle of winter......"A waste is a terrible thing to mind!"

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back