Pics that make you smile

remember that "new car"-smell when you got that car? it'll never come back:

post2.jpg

;-)

At least the car will now smell Pepsi sweet.
Obviously not for the Coke fans though.

well i picked my mother up at the hospital, they released her i little too erly i think, sho puked all over the door and crapped herself leading to me needing a new codriver seat in my Suzuki Gran viatra.

I blame the hospital, you cant pump ppl full of things you know will have a great chance for then puking and getting the runs :rolleyes: public helthcare in a nutshell.

At least give her a daiper on and a bag to puke in, or send her home with public transport for sick ppl instead of her son in his "brand new" car :mad:

hehe that prank is allright, but the dangers of running into a homofobe is off the chart.

Try to do that in the Moscow subway and Putin will execute you himself.

@mike-k well things really escalated there brings a whole new meaning to ( hands on ) life has its ups and downs.................:eek: Ipol

At least the car will now smell Pepsi sweet.
Obviously not for the Coke fans though.

Happens in my Mom's minivan often. She forgets a case of pop in the back or forgets there's colder weather coming and end up with frozen slush in the morning. I've seen many cans with the bottom popped inside out and a few with lids separated or something. One of the can had a straight split side.

So ppl cant be bothered with peeling a orange anymore ?

Stuff like that just mess up my brain in so many ways if i had to tell i would be typing for the next hour or 2 :rolleyes:

I can undestand if the target buyers is girls with whore nails, but if you have 1 inch nails, well then you deserve to starve.

Dont get girls with nails like that, its a major turn off for me. :rolleyes:

So ppl cant be bothered with peeling a orange anymore ?

Stuff like that just mess up my brain in so many ways if i had to tell i would be typing for the next hour or 2 :rolleyes:
The Roman Decadence Syndrome.
roman-senator-frolicking-18893032.jpg

I can undestand if the target buyers is girls with whore nails, but if you have 1 inch nails, well then you deserve to starve.

Dont get girls with nails like that, its a major turn off for me. :rolleyes:
Speaking from experience?
worlds-longest-nails.jpg

kamkar's better half.
Just kidding :p

Aaaa and here i was just about to go to bed, now i can only pray 05:28 is late enuff, or it will be one of those days where i toss and turn for 8 - 10 hours before i finally sleep for a handfull of houres.

I feel tired now, but from experience thats no guarantee :D

Well here goes nothing.

So are you going out for a drive to record some early hour comparison video for us?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back