Pics that make you smile

Yeah they had some memory but we'll short of what it should be

Yeah... I kinda thought that unless Samsung had found a way to convert common household bolts into super Solid State Drives with massive capacity... then it might be a challenge to fit 1 Tb onto that tiny circuit board.. still gotta give the fraudsters some credit for creativity...

Last weeks X Files made think of this oldie.
Mushrooms1.jpg

would you be upset if you (so the story goes) had spent 30k on a container of 1TB hard drives and this is what you got?

View attachment 21162

Must be a big case? Around here at local stores they retail for around $75 USD each and online quite a bit less. Was a case of 400 or 500? Or is 30k in different currency?

...Austrians. When it comes down to money and bureucracy, they are a lot like the germans...

If the vienna-guy's smart, he'd fine the state for misappropriation of funds as they sure have not repaid the overpaid amount ;-)

@efoo

you know, "Mathilda" is a common name in Austria...
And I almost said "Austria - like Vienna, Salzburg, Mozart and the walzing mathildas" - but that would have caused another missunderstanding ;-)

Something is wrong in this pic:

post2.jpg

Yes, the Girl in the Background must be in danger as she looks kinda scared ;-)

Maybe she swallowed a fly.
I don't know why she swallowed a fly, but I can see where this is heading. :eek:

Got to love those U3 speeds make backing up your 3-4 houre drive a joy, just start copy, go make a cup of cofee and its done when you get back.
U3speed.jpg

Pretty darn cool, and for sure worth a smile.

Back