Pics that make you smile

does that mean all those Guy Fawkes bonfire nights on November 5th have been a figment of my imagination I am sure I remember the EMBER........ Ipol o_O

Its known as deadpan slapstick humour slap em in a box and stick em in the ground .......they even have the lighter in case cremation is requested .......Ipol

"Slapstick"? Slapstick humour is "a form of comedy marked by chases and collisions characterized by boisterous horseplay and physically violently actions."

So NASCAR is slapstick :D

sounds like my usual drive around town....hence the need for a dashcam....I shaved off the beard due to remarks about AMISH look alike and where did I leave the horse and cart so the horseplay bit is out ...Ipol:D

too hard to find one, need something more common, like a chicken

Your are normal very quiet about what you have in your development. I can see we really have something to look forward to. I hope you have take care of what can come out in the other end, before it get in production.

hehe yeah, and having Denmark in Group A is just dotting the I :eek:

But i would have preferred it was the russians that kicked our ass ;) and not the damm Finnes.

Its like entering the indy 500 in a soap box cart with a lawn mower engine and come in top 10.

giphy.gif

Haha i can undestand you would like to drive that red sportscar as much as possible between the monumental expensive services.

But then you should allso be able to:

1. Have your TV delivered
2. Buy a proper mansized tv ( 55" minimum )

the response to a tip for bikers. To prevent fogging up of your visor: apply some dishwasher detergent on the inside.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back