Pics that make you smile

Reminds me of a time years ago when I was interviewing candidates for a software development position. I received one resume that claimed the candidate had designed and developed a number of systems for his current employer. The problem was it was a company I had previously worked for and the systems he claimed credit for were ones I had actually done before leaving, and before he started there.

It was a very interesting interview to say the least. :D

(Note: He did not get the job.)

the response to a tip for bikers. To prevent fogging up of your visor: apply some dishwasher detergent on the inside.
I thought it might be a dishwasher block. But I was thinking it was put there by the wife to remind the rider to put the dishes in before he went riding.

Hard to disagree with that, and yet we keep doing it :rolleyes:

44668201_w0bd9c09a-b695-4d41-8b4a-2d29aa83f09b.jpg

why? still's a better SFX than the "alien turtles" from the new TMNT-movie...

Its known as deadpan slapstick humour slap em in a box and stick em in the ground .......they even have the lighter in case cremation is requested .......Ipol
At my funeral, I want the vicar to play "pop goes the weasel" over and over, getting progressively slower until the congregation look at my coffin with fear and dread on their faces.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back