Pics that make you smile

029AC6D2-B00F-4394-A1FC-3920D832A57E-1186-00000199616E0930_zpsc6nv9jix.jpg

edited

Attachments

• 13267810_2729671130413393_7185807243804748519_n.jpg
    13267810_2729671130413393_7185807243804748519_n.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
...they were just following orders, right ;-)
Tree caring company is goverment-owned companies
I think its stupid, bureaucracy of communist government. We see this everyday.

Thats bad :eek:

Sort of remind me of the first time a saw a crossing in Japan, i gave up figuring it out ang just waited for some locals to start walking in my direction :)

Not that its that bad in Japan, its just the zeebra crossings is in just about any direction, even diagonal across the intersection :D and truth be told i was high on strong beer and sake ( first and last time i will ever touch that stuff )

Thats bad :eek:

Sort of remind me of the first time a saw a crossing in Japan, i gave up figuring it out ang just waited for some locals to start walking in my direction :)

Not that its that bad in Japan, its just the zeebra crossings is in just about any direction, even diagonal across the intersection :D and truth be told i was high on strong beer and sake ( first and last time i will ever touch that stuff )
The crazy traffic is the most important reason why I started a bussiness about dashcam. The reason why I was here in the first time. :D

I remember the Top Gear program where they drove around in Viet nam on scooters, that was actually one of the best Top gear programs.

I would love to visit Viet nam one day too, over time i have read a lot of books about that ugly war out there.

I cant belive my father to this day is still a communist :rolleyes: but then again i have to respect him for not selling out like so many other commies did when ppl here stopped voting for them, they then filtered over into other left wing parties and many getting sweet jobs in out goverment.

Okay they are sellouts to communisem, but still sellouts to me so i can not trust ppl like that. Sure you can change your mind or get viser with age, and thats allright by me, but the way those guys jumped ship back then was like rats leaving a sinking ship.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back