Pics that make you smile

Aaaa the little mermaids sexy cousin :cool:

2016aefe28ad-aea3-4397-887f-37e6be3d3fc6.png

what's this ass for ? :)

Uh, some sailors who have been at sea a long time aren't solely interested in female equipment.

(Rumor I heard, i was in the Army)

The little mermaid ( the real one not the Disney ripoff )
Copenhagen_-_the_little_mermaid_statue_-_2013.jpg

Not that sexy and ppl from time to time cut off her head with a hacksaw.

2016444ca209-5cc8-4b72-b05f-a1ba690905c9.jpg

in north korea....:eek::rolleyes:
Hehe, as long as you support the communist party, even if you only sneeze once in the entire war room meeting session, you will receive a medal for it.
But if you are against the communist party, all these medals mean nothing because you will be executed by a firing squad later that night.

Haha i allso missd you posting it Mike :rolleyes: seem like i will have to go looking for fun stuff in the more dark places of the internet and not major tech sites ( i saw it on hardocp )

Hehe, as long as you support the communist party, even if you only sneeze once in the entire war room meeting session, you will receive a medal for it.
But if you are against the communist party, all these medals mean nothing because you will be executed by a firing squad later that night.
In fact, they are lucky to be executed by shooting. Still better than be eaten alive by hunger dogs:
Kim Jong-Un executed his uncle Jang Song-thaek by having him stripped naked and fed to a pack of starving dogs.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jan/06/story-kim-jong-un-uncle-fed-dogs-made-up

North Korea is indeed a insane place, it have to be that way with "leaders" like that.
Hope the ppl of N Korea is able to join the real world with the rest of us ( or most of us at least ) soon.

My dad had dog when he visited N Korea many years ago, he said it tasted allright.

And yes my dad is still a commie, at least he dident sell out for a cumfy goverment job like so many of the other guys in the party back then.

Back