Pics that make you smile

Haha i like to see phone junkies get disarmed :)

Old days.
Children_with_Dr._Samuel_Green,_Ku_Klux_Klan_Grand_Dragon,_July_24,_1948.jpg

And @dash riposki show today.

I don't like any of there terror there spread.:(

Both ways of hiding ppl behind a vail is bad, black or white cloth that dont matter.

As another racist sing "I dont like white and white don't like me" :rolleyes: and worst part is im white and i love the music he play.

I still remember the time I was lost in small town in Georgia, and needed to find a local to ask directions to a factory I was looking for. It was a Saturday, and the KKK was holding some sort of rally or demonstration downtown. This was a traditional old city, with the courthouse in a square in the center of town. To get to any other street, you had to circle the courthouse.
At every intersection was a klansmen, in full bedsheets, trying to hand out pamphlets. I circled the courthouse because I was lost, and not sure where to go, and was hoping to find somebody not dressed in white to ask for directions. The klan took my continued presence as interest, and kept running up to my truck trying to hand me literature.
I wasn't going to ask them.

This was in the mid 80's, and the only time I saw Klan in 'uniform' before then, and since then, and I more or less grew up in the South.

funny-pictures-auto-guy-village-375322.jpeg

Haha that must indeed be the cheap seats right there :)

Looks like a playing field for somthing we dont play here.

My favorite Danish game is toss the severed head around and drink mead :D no one to this day know the rules, and nobody cares.

Haha like the poor mans selfdefence flame trower, but doing that here wouls send you strait to jail, and you will not collect a bonus if you pass start on the way there.

I would still prefer a waterpistol with some extremely hot chillies in the water :cool: allso illigal here but in this case i dont care i will defend myself in any way i see moreally okay, and i an not like most spineless Danes.

You think far to complicated, brian!

All you need - and that completly legal!
1. one "highpressure" water-spray (used for spraying inhouse-plants with water; the kind of "first pump air in, then push the trigger")
2. a water/isopropanol-mix; make it 50% as cleaning-solution for windows... (isopropanol is used either as desinfection-solution and/or cleaning-solution for electronic components; varying the %, it's very flexible..

...no one can deny you the right of cleaning your windows, and in a case of self-defense, (at least in europe) you are allowed to take all methods and utilities on hand to defend yourself... Not your fault you took the window-cleaner and sprayed some of it in his eyes, you were panicking, not usual for you to get robbed ;-)

and if you have not to selfdefend, the solution realy works great cleaning windows... :)

Heyyy i dont see a house on wheels ;)

in a case of self-defense, (at least in europe) you are allowed to take all methods and utilities on hand to defend yourself..

Why would you use a spray, when you can use a gun. ;)

Switzerland thus has a relatively high gun ownership rate (31%-61% in 2005)

Don't try to defense yourself in Denmark, if you harm a person, you will be in risk of being charged of self-perceived justice and I could imagine it will be the same in the rest of Scandinavia.:(
You should call police, there will never show up. There are too busy catching people speeding.:mad:

And speeding will never stop cuz you only have somthing like < 5% chance of getting a ticket.

When i drive i do so taking routes that lead me past at least 3 know locations on each route where there is speed traps, and its pretty rare i see one of those cars or a cop in a driveway with a laser gun.

They "just" had DHB ( Denmarks Fastest Car ) in the south of Jutland, the cops busted a lot of dumbasses, among then one driving home with his left foot out the open window and resting on the mirror. :rolleyes:

They are rushing ppl thru the cop education, so soon there will be more ppl to make pie charts and work with obsolete computer systems.

O and we are imlementing a American computer system on Danish hospitals here, experts are like ????? WTF and i can only recomend ppl here not to get sick.
PPL will die of this, and no one will be to blame other than the stupid Dane daring to become sick and need a hospital, granted the hospitals are free, but what good is that if they kill you :rolleyes::(:oops:

cuz you only have somthing like < 5% chance of getting a ticket.

You drive to fast = less time on road.
Less time on road = less car on the road.
Less car = more safety on road.
Safe road = higher speed:D

Back