Pics that make you smile

O :eek: She got legs all the way up to here :p

And the UK has Duck Tours.

London-Duck-Tours-boat-after-it-catches-fire-on-the-River-Thames.jpg

And I saw one of these crossing the Thames the other day. On a bridge. Just as well given its name...

DuckToursTitania.jpg

And I saw one of these crossing the Thames the other day. On a bridge. Just as well given its name...

View attachment 25587
Packed full of passengers yet not one lifeboat can be seen on board. Obviously they haven't learnt from earlier lesson :p

I always smile when seeing this one. That' s not a rock, it's a early model of a toilet :p

Phil

Had they ( smartphones ) been invented back then, then Auguste Rodin would have other more important things to do. :D

You got to respect the ppl out there trying instead of just giving up :D

123951_zpschi9ihqc.jpg

There is also the full 12-fighter version. Mauricio the creator of this video is a genius.

At 2:04 you can clearly see what force the priest send out. He by him self is blow away like he shoot a 500 magnum.

Holy S#%! That's all I can say.

Sadly when i was a kid all we had what a face full of metal, and i was bullied enough as a non metal faced schoolkid so i still have my overbite.

Just another of the things that make me happy i don't have any kids, cuz if i had some and they got treated as bad as i did back then i would have to break some skulls.

True @kamkar1 know it to well.
My dentist was 300 meter from where you live. It was a great place. I bought Danish to them, got many water fight with the mouth sprayer and the best was.
I could always call and get a fake appointment, if I want to slack from some school classes. There will cover my back. :)

I was always a good boy as young.;)

Back