Pics that make you smile

Kneel before Zod !

If only we could imprison ppl like Zod was, would save Us a whole lot of problems, not least where prisons have become a industry of its own ;)

That one reminds me of a picture I saw "many moons ago", of a McDonald's door with a sign saying "Open 24/7/365". Who took the picture wrote in the comments: "So, what's the lock for?". The next comment was: "They close on the 29th of February."
:D

UYB7VH9.png

what does old man think ?

This old guy would think , hubba hubba hubba :)
And then he would think "how the hell do i stand up again without too much pain in my left knee", cuz that suddenly and for no reason decided to become pretty painful o_O

I have not visited Vietnam, but i have read quite a few books about the wars out there with the French and Americans.

I have not visited Vietnam, but i have read quite a few books about the wars out there with the French and Americans.
You mean our civil war ? it's a stupid war for nothing. That's what many young vietnamese think about this damn war.
Yes, if you come to Vietnam, i can guide you to these war's relics or old battelfield or whatever.
In fact, we have a very long beach along the country with many beautiful place to develop travel.
The corruption and stupid of gorverment has detroyed it all.

Seem like any country that have been occupied by another country ( usioally a European country ) have to go thru a lot of pain after that.

Some are quick to get over it, and others just keep being a huge mess.

And its never fun, the damn Germans stole a lot of our country ;) and our Caribbean colonies was sold off to the Americans for 25 millions in gold.

@kamkar1 you forgot when the Danish minister of foreign affairs got drunk and gave the most of the oil to Norway in 1963. :mad:

Just to rub a little salt in the wound.:p

One more I remember from my call centre days back in 2001.

We were doing new mobile activations for Sprint PCS and these Radio Shack guys used to call often to activate their customers phones. These guys always tried to hurry up the process and weren't the most polite or patient either.

Once the social security check was taking longer than usual and out of frustration the RS guy goes " Listen.. how many chickens do you stick up you a** everyday". Being aware about the quality guys monitoring calls and them being recorded, I politely retorted "Half as many as you sir!"

RS guy - End call.

I'm sure many Indian call center guys could tell stories that would peel paint! In fact, you ought to write a book about it!

Brian

and our Caribbean colonies was sold off to the Americans for 25 millions in gold.
We traded New York for Surinam, talk about getting short changed....

We traded New York for Surinam, talk about getting short changed....
But were these places really yours to trade...that's the funny part.

Back