Pics that make you smile

This cop is really cool. I know there like to help us, but I didn't expect in this way.

Last edited:
I would not be able to tie a tie if my life depended on it.

So i just watched South park series 20 - episode 2 & 3, and that was a mistake at 5 in the morning.

I have just woken up just about every person in the block laughing so hard, sadly i can not see the following episodes online, tho that might be a good thing at least at this time of the day.

Never Troll a Danish cancer survivor :D we know who you are Gerald Broflovski.

This is for you to learn if a big ugly dude comes to you and say "tie my tie right now or i will kill you"
View attachment 28375

A necktie makes a good substitute for a noose and you've already done half the work for them by putting it on for them to use on you :eek: Now you know why I'll never wear another one. There's a simple way to tie a false noose which will come undone under strain and from the outside it looks just like a real noose. I haven't tried it on a human but it always works otherwise- any volunteers? :p Back when I did wear ties, I'd "cheat" and just loosen them and slip them off instead of tying the knot every time so I forgot how to do that myself even while I was wearing them.

Phil

15781641_1205520529539570_5683116888923457379_n.jpg

I do a pretty good impression of Monty Pythons ministry of silly walks, but thats also as close to dancing i will ever get.

To this day i think this sketch is still a pretty good demonstration of how gooberment works.

With IOT coming up, i expect to be living for free soon.

See a pair of snickers you like, hack them and make the owner throw them out, you can even tell the shoes to send you a mail when they hit the garbage bin so you know when to go pick up your new shoes.

Funniest and Weirdest T-shirts Messages

Some them I would like to have.

No wonder most apps are evil, will demand total access to your tablet just to turn the LED flash on to be used as a flashlight.
Actually i dont understand how apps like that can get into the app stores, but i recon thats cuz the companies that have the stores is in bed with the developers.

And i am utterly lost for words why people will use things like facetwitt and what not.

A few times have i looked for apps that would be useful to me, but looking at the permissions they need i will just have to make do without.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back