Pics that make you smile

Maybe this pic
Fat-Emma-Stone--108602.jpg

Ooooo redhead and green eyes :eek: for some reason ( not personal experience ) that raise a number of flags for me ( maybe due to my little sister is a redhead and i had to deal with her and the fathers of her kids for a long time )

Kamkar would appreciate the drive through action

Sadly that is also all the action i see, but i swear some times when i am shopping and paying for my stuff the girl on the other side is looking intense at me, and to me it don't look to be a OMG look i am getting.
And it is not always the cute good looking ones that give me that feeling.

Maybe old guys are in, and i am just not capitalizing on that fact. :D

When i renewed my lotto ticket today the cute Indian or Pakistani girl behind the counter cracked off a huge smile to me as she handed me the hot dog i also ordered.

Perhaps due to me saying after we found out there was nothing on my old lotto ticket " well the girl that sold that ticket to me was not as good locking as you, so maybe i will have more luck with this ticket" and as i also often say when getting lotto ticket " if you have printed me the right lotto ticket rest assure i will make it the most lucrative two button pushes you will ever make"

Last edited:
You would expect women to have intricate knowledge of gravity, but with their feeble mechanical solutions to fight it, it seem like that's not the case.

So since we are a this level i will venture dropping a NSFW link, though it is fine art theater and all, it might not sit with all.

So if you are a person with kids you might want to wait untill they sleep, or at least put on a headset as i think the audio might be the worst part in that regard, it is after all theater from Shakespeare's home country.

Last edited:
I saw a blacked out Ford excursion the other day... Plates (which were also black) said VADER1, it had Star wars stickers all over it, and a Darth Vader mask in the grille... And a Make America Great Again hat on the Vader mask. :rolleyes:

Dunno if it'll show up on the dash cam but I hit the save button.
came out better than expected. here's a zoomed-in capture from the A119. the line to the left of the truck is a reflection from my dashboard.
vader1-trump.png

and now that i look at it, the wheels even look like the Empire logo: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Imperial_crest

Looks like the local crack dealer have a good deal going :D aside for being high on his own supply.

I would say like father like son, but that cant apply here it seem.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back