Pics that make you smile

Dunno if the pic is real, but that took some real thought (and effort too if it is real) and I'm glad they did it (y) It definitely brought me a smile :D

Phil

Dunno if the pic is real, but that took some real thought (and effort too if it is real) and I'm glad they did it (y) It definitely brought me a smile :D

Phil

There's a long tradition of artists building creative rock sculptures on beaches. I believe it to be real.

Captcha for that?
It saddens me to say this, but I have noticed a trend that motorcyclists with head cameras are the ones taking the most risks. Not necessarily illegally or dangerously, but constantly pushing their luck. I think it's reasonable to draw a conclusion about that rider.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Hey, Quindarious's barber is the same guy who trims my hedges! He's a real artist.

People need to pay attention to that sign.

Well, not too much attention or they could risk getting into a car accident. :p

No, seriously you're quite right. Two years ago the state I live in outlawed the use of all handheld devices while driving after a spate of serious incidents culminating with a young girl running over and killing a 60 year old guy on a bicycle while she was texting. The penalties are quite severe yet wherever I go around here many, many people ignore the law. In March, I almost T-boned an older woman who drove right across my path in traffic with her head down looking at her cell phone not even watching where she was going as she entered the intersection.

Last edited:
Haha, seen that before, there are some crackers in there.

But I never noticed Obama at 3:48 before! [emoji2]

Likely uses a heel-and-toe rocker shift lever and just presses the needed end.

Ages ago, I was just pulling into the Honda dealer's garage area here to get an inspection sticker for my bike when a guy zoomed inside on a sportbike to my right. I noticed he lowered his kickstand by hand which I thought odd till he got off the bike, whereupon he hopped on his one leg to the service counter. His left leg was amputated to the hip and he didn't let that stop him from riding (y) Gotta respect someone like that :cool:

Phil

4-21.jpg

5-19.jpg

6-18.jpg

7-18.jpg

10-17.jpg

12-14.jpg

14-11.jpg

17-11.jpg

23-7.jpg

24-8.jpg

27-8.jpg

28-7.jpg

29-4.jpg

I think if she helped the dog she would not be pregnant now, but this was also my first thought.
How's about more submissions driving around annoying the other drivers. You promised lol.

I had a stellar chance for that a few days ago, but i totally blew it

I think its this spring like sunny weather than have me confused, i even had Bob Marley going on the radio the last couple of days.
I also have a selfie camera going, but the Street Guardian SG9665XS don't seem to be a good camera for that, at least not in the upper Right corner of the windscreen where it are now.

I can sort of live with the camera "over there" not sure if i dare be so self centered to move it to the other top corner as that would be right in my face.

I was sort planning on a " look how silly that grown up man behave" recordings, but so far i have not dared to unleash my inner child.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back