Pics that make you smile

Vietnamese has also lot of bad English word. @thancam must twist his tongue, not to get sensor here;)
pho%2Bdat%2Bbich%2Bphoto%2B1.jpg

wongfuking.jpg

One of my neighbors is named Dang. I guess he didn't like it either because his son is named Johnathan. :p

One of my classmates in back in elementary school was named Wang. Poor guy, he went through a lot back in those days. Wonder what ever became of him. :unsure:

One of my neighbors is named Dang. I guess he didn't like it either because his son is named Johnathan. :p
if i dont missunderstand, his name means party. And in our coutry, there is only one party: communism. So, when someone say: party, we understand: he means communish party. And a lot of ppl haste party now. No wonder why he haste his name :whistle::whistle:

One of my classmates in back in elementary school was named Wang. Poor guy, he went through a lot back in those days. Wonder what ever became of him. :unsure:
wang is chinese name :)

For that book store when the first character is pronounced Wong, it is usually pronounced in Cantonese dialect. So you can assume that store is owned by a Hong Kong person (of course they are people from southern China or some South East Asian countries also speak Cantonese).
In Chinese language, that same character is pronounced Wang (not Wank) ;)

Check for hair or carpet fuzz that may be wrapped around the prop shafts. If this is like most other quads, the props just pull off and you can clear it. Another possibility is that the gyros are off, which can usually be recalibrated. You'll have to check the instructions on the specific method, but make sure the quad is on level ground first.

KuoH

She wants a bigger quadcopter (and controller of course). I bought her an eachines e010 for Christmas (and Dad got one too, imagine that!) and it's already broken through no fault of her own - it just constantly drifts right as if you were holding the stick right, and trimming at the controller didn't help.

The Spanish talking people here in the country, know how to talk bad, without we understand it.:cool:
The Asian there just do it, strait up in our face.:mask:

The Spanish talking people here in the country, know how to talk bad, without we understand it.:cool:
The Asian there just do it, strait up in our face.:mask:

This is why I'm making an effort to learn how to swear well in German and Russian languages :rolleyes: I know some Spanish and a tiny bit of French and Latin, so I can tell sometimes what they're saying and I know they understand my English. So just when they think they have the upper hand I will baffle them like they think they are doing to me, and then I win the game instead :p :cool: :D

Phil

Check for hair or carpet fuzz that may be wrapped around the prop shafts. If this is like most other quads, the props just pull off and you can clear it. Another possibility is that the gyros are off, which can usually be recalibrated. You'll have to check the instructions on the specific method, but make sure the quad is on level ground first.

KuoH
Already done. There actually was one hair but removing it made no difference. It's supposed to calibrate itself every time you turn it on but apparently not. Tried another controller but got same result so that's not it either. I'm thinking it may be a bad motor but not sure how to test that short of desoldering them and switching them left/right. I actually have some spare motors for a different quad that will probably fit, just gotta find time to solder them in and try it.

This is why I'm making an effort to learn how to swear well in German and Russian languages :rolleyes: I know some Spanish and a tiny bit of French and Latin, so I can tell sometimes what they're saying and I know they understand my English. So just when they think they have the upper hand I will baffle them like they think they are doing to me, and then I win the game instead :p :cool: :D

Phil
you learn a language only for swearing ? :eek::eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
------------------------
the master of kungfu of china vs a MMA figher of US. Only need 10 seconds.:sneaky::sneaky:
i guess jacky chan may last 15 seconds :p

you learn a language only for swearing ? :eek::eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sure- why not? Nobody around here will know what I'm saying so it will be FUN :p The local Latino's here often talk about us thinking we don't understand so it's just gibing them back what they already gave me in the same way, and I can see no wrong in that :cool:

Phil

Sure- why not? Nobody around here will know what I'm saying so it will be FUN :p The local Latino's here often talk about us thinking we don't understand so it's just gibing them back what they already gave me in the same way, and I can see no wrong in that :cool:

Phil
:D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back