Pics that make you smile

I'd like to be creative about it but it's too much work to enter it on all our various devices.

Hey, I made the effort :
57e08f0916078b1b5ad9a64997010446.jpg

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

This video mades me smile and anger too. This is what happen in a communist country.
there is a demonstrate last month. Because there was a steel company discharge polution in the sea. No fish in a large area in. And the gorverment's supported this company. The gorverment sent policeman to break the demonstrate up. They wore clothes like civilians and began to threw rock, smash everything, exhorted violence. So the other policeman in uniform has reason to suppress the demonstrate.
In this video, the down one is a cover policemen was detected and was attacked to fainting. The man in blouse seem like a medical staff tried to steal a gold neckclace from a fainted one. But ppl around here saw and required the man in blouse to returned the necklace.
And today, we discover: the man in blouse is another policemen too. He is a colonel. vice chief police in a province . (in my country, police is not only a job but like another army. Fighting with our people i guess. And there are many generals police too)
So, he did try to steal a gold necklace from his colleague while everyone around here didnt.

2017ae54f25e-ed5d-47f5-8ccb-382d49d89138.jpg

2017fb408b95-2abe-4f7e-8474-e732653ee00f.jpg

2017a3902654-e8ad-4825-880f-004f8be7352d.jpg

So, i wonder myself: Do bad guys join our goverment/police or they turn to be bad after joinng ?
I have just discover my dad stole money from my wallet yesterday. He is ex -govermen official and now retired.
I am sorry but i need to write anywhere. Cant write it in my facebook.

Last edited:
I dident like my mother when i was a child / young, just go to proof how stupid i was back then :oops:

Anyone should appreciate what mothers go thru before a child are out of the house, and then after that come more potential for even more grief.

Happy Mother's Day,

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back