Pics that make you smile

...Another one back in the 90s - one of my neighbors bought himself a brand new Ford F150. When he left the Ford dealer, he drove across the street to the GMC dealer and bought a Jimmy badge for the tailgate. Because that was his name. :p:rolleyes:
(y)

I saw on TV a interview with some people at the resent Copenhell heavy metal festival in Copenhagen, they seriously said long hair make it more easy to head bang :rolleyes:
https://www.copenhell.dk/about-copenhell-1/

A ample name for a festival over there, cuz i for one do look at out capitol as it being the above ground section of hell. got nothing to do with population numbers or congestion, its more everything evil and stupid seem to come from there.

Pretty neat.

And if you ask me maybe such sensing capabilities in a dashcam wouldn't be bad, if only it could be overlaid the actual world on your AR windscreen / HUD

Pretty neat.

And if you ask me maybe such sensing capabilities in a dashcam wouldn't be bad, if only it could be overlaid the actual world on your AR windscreen / HUD
Not a bad looking chick, just a pity the dashcam is in the back of the car.

You can always spot a rebel in disguise.

360617d1498245770-13119049_1716113711982314_5312292924292495495_n.jpg

8ffe31df29f0a433e62cd32347b42da0.jpg

Some times i wish they would put sound on these memes, just imagine that with a echo on it, and maybe a southern accent.
Now I know where the term "Brown noser" come from.:eek:

I see your phone it very low on power.
Attach the phone to a kite and there should be a good chance to get it charged fast.:D

Lol

I let it run out completely once a week or so. ;)

Lol

I let it run out completely once a week or so. ;)
I do it once a month... Because the 10000mah battery in my galaxy note 3 often lasts 3-4 days on a single charge. Less if i play games like I have been lately.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-06-29-17-46-26.png
    Screenshot_2017-06-29-17-46-26.png
    126.3 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
I do it once a month... Because the 10000mah battery in my note 3 often lasts 3 days on a single charge. Less if i play games like I have been lately.

Mine's charged once every 24 hours, sometimes twice. Once every 7-10 days is what I follow with smartphones and also my laptop.

My tablet are on a permanent charge every night / morning / day when i sleep, running my CCTV cameras so i can quickly get a overview and act accordingly.
But i do disconnect it when i wake up and transfer it to my living-room where it rest during awake hours.

Just read about the latest Samsung Galaxy tab S3, Mmmmmmm but also a :eek: price

Back