Pics that make you smile

That make this question valid.

Have things changed ? or have people changed ??

I think its people that have changed, cuz back then we also often got into a strangers car, but it was a ever so slightly identifiable stranger where as today the car or driver have even lesser markings.
So it would seem there now exist a need for greater thrills.

Those falls dont happen here anymore, but in the old days when some Danes still had a pair it was not unknown.
In the old days people also often fell down or up the stairs at the police station, i dont even think that happen though its more needed than ever.

I have heard that on average Danes report crimes to the police 700 times every day nationwide, i wonder how many of those crimes just get stored vertical ( Danish saying for thrown in the bin )
I was giving a police a report in one of there investigation room Randers police around 85-86. No question the guy next door got beaten bad up by 2 cops.
The cop in my room look very nervous about the situation.

I was giving a police a report in one of there investigation room Randers police around 85-86. No question the guy next door got beaten bad up by 2 cops.
The cop in my room look very nervous about the situation.
I'm sure it was just a pillow fight, it's your dirty mind that turned it to something ugly:rolleyes:
pic.jpg

Now there is a sport we need to see more on TV. late Monday night professional topless pillow fighting.

I vaguely remember the 'Marine' story being fake, or 'altered'.
It did happen, just not exactly how the fake news article has it.

Why would you change the name of the actual crook?

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

The REAL crook did end up with a life sentence to prison, due to this being his 30th arrest.

it's a shame we have to feed him for 30 more years or so.

http://chronicle.augusta.com/news-m...oro-man-gets-life-prison-term-stabbing-marine

Tracey Attaway, 40, faced the maximum sentence on all assault and theft charges because he is a convicted felon with 30 arrests in his past. The life sentence, delivered by Superior Court Judge Carl Brown, was for armed robbery, coupled with consecutive sentences of 30 years for other charges including aggravated assault.

In a tearful plea for mercy, Attaway said he was only a “small-time criminal” who made bad choices. He repeated his assertion that the stabbing was unintentional and that he “truly thought someone on the jury would see things my way.”

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
Awesome! I have never seen more then 4 or 5 hummingbirds together in my life, and that was rare.
It must have really been hot.

Smile cuz its knowledge and getting smarter is cool.

So i learned 2 things today, seem like we Danes came up with the concept of 2 ships just blasting each other to pieces with cannons, before though ships had cannons the norm was to blast a little and then enter the other ship and cut people down, this was back in 1535.

Also the rank Admiral, that's actually a name from the Arabian world meaning ruler of the sea "amir el bar" or something like that.
Denmark got its first Admiral in the 1500, American i believe only got their first ones at the tail end of WW2 with,,,,, dont flame me if i am wrong Halsey being the last of those in 45 or 46.

I love it when watching TV make you a little bit smarter, now i just wonder of this knowledge are something my brain will store or its gone within a few days.

O and it also seem Denmark have the worlds largest Naval RC drone, a entire ship that can sweep for mines and demolish them can be operated from a PC on the other side of the world.
The ship itself are not really that big, but apparently bigger than what everyone else have that's RC.
MSF2(1997).jpg

Last edited:
O :oops: seem like my info on American Admirals are flawed, first US admiral was Farragut in 1866 so not tail end of ww2 but tail end of the American civil war, a time frame we Danes and the Americans share and at least some of us dont look fondly back on.

Every one know what happened in the US, we Danes lost a huge chunk of our nation to the damn Germans.

And it seem i got Spruance and Halsey mixed up, but i can forgive myself, most non Americans can barely name one US admiral.

Note to self use internet to fact check before posting :rolleyes:

The square the the British, the circle are EU :D
As you can see the circle are clearly smothering the square.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back