Pics that make you smile

images_UQXNW572.jpg

Today a man did that here in local clas olhsson store, he peed on electric drill and reciprocating saw value 500 euros.
He tried to walk away but he was too drunk to do that and police carried him in jail.
Story don't tell will they let him have these tools since he's paying them now.
Image1.jpg

If i spin at that speeds it will have a effect on earths rotation speed, so i better not.

We did do a little of that jumping and flipping when i was young, we also played soccer with my Australian football ball, this was mighty fun when we was stoned and drunk out of our minds as you never knew where the hell that ball went.

I have fired a 12 gauge and never had it kick like that. I wonder what those people are doing wrong. Having a gun fly away and hit you in the face is a serious technique problem.

I have fired a 12 gauge and never had it kick like that. I wonder what those people are doing wrong. Having a gun fly away and hit you in the face is a serious technique problem.

there's a lot of them that were just being outright stupid, expected result in a lot of cases I guess

Mixing any amount of stupidity with firearms is a recipe for disaster ;) I've fired a few powerful short carbines that would make the forearm jump out of your hand if you weren't holding on tightly but that is as far as loss of control of a firearm has ever gone with me :rolleyes: And it didn't happen twice :cool:

Phil

I always felt like shooting a shotgun with a single large slug in it kicks more than a round of bird shot.

That guy looking down the shotgun barrel,,,,,, as if it will ever be something down there that prevent the gun from working. :eek::rolleyes:

At least the people with the weapons knew to hold them horizontally. Imagine if some of the people doing the filming were allowed to have a go.

Try a 10 gauge if you ever have a chance - it will get your attention.

My grandfather said that a 10 gauge killed on both ends.

I have never shot a 10 gauge. My 12 gauge does not shoot magnum shells.

The deer slugs i have galore are 12/70 and as i recall the longest shotgun shells are 75 mm, but the 70 mm seem to be the prevailing format here.

My/our first one was a 12/75 a old SbS gotten from a 2 hand store back when you just had to be 18 to buy one, it was immediately sawed in half as it had a nasty bulge on one of the barrels, and we had to do a little fixing on it cuz it discharged the one barrel when you snapped it together, but that got fixed just fine with a little Co2 welding and some file and sanding.

There was a lot of talk at one time about making a punt gun for use with all the black powder we made :eek:
punt_gun.jpg

Last edited:
Those mishaps could have all been avoided by the thing sitting on top of their shoulders, however they have to learn ho to use that first!

I learned to shoulder a rifle properly when i after shooting 15 and 50 M rim fire for a while also started to shoot 200 M using 7.92 mm, funny how some things stick when you are 11/ 12 and some other but also painful things ( like a beating by mom or dad ) dident stick.
Those big old Mauser rifles sure packed a kick for a little kid :D

And in general i am amazed my commie father and complacent mother was okay with me shooting, but it was also the only "sport" they could get me to participate in.
Okay i did also cycle a whole lot back in those days, but just for my own pleasure and never in a klub.

Let's make Mona Lisa great again!
bbb.jpg

Yeah there are way too many stupid people that should never be in the same room as any firearm. Some were no doubt showing off (how stupid they are) while others are just ignorant and the stupid comes from the moron that put that firearm in there hands without proper training.

I have 4 guns, 2 AR's, a Springfield Armories 357sig Tactical and a Glock 20 10mm. The AR's are a piece of cake and the 357sig is very manageable, but the Glock 20 10mm is a beast so I don't fire that one so much. Also, the 357sig is way more accurate or perhaps I'm just more accurate with it -- the 10mm can produce the flinch effect as you anticipate the kick/recoil. There's an indoor shooting range here in Salt Lake City that allows you to fire a 50BMG -- when one of those goes off next to you you know it! I'd like to see one of those chuckle heads hold a Barrett 50 with one hand with the stock near there face then pull the trigger -- actually that might kill someone so hopefully no one attempts such a thing.

Brian

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back