Pics that make you smile

The piano are such a cool instrument, the one i really wish i mastered instead of the few others i have dabbled with.

Liszt are one of my favorites among the old classic guys. really should listen to more classic too, but then i should unpack my speakers and AMP cuz my Bayer Dynamics headset are long gone.

38469391_10216367268395411_7550943829428273152_n.jpg

Over here its wet wipes and cotton swabs that are clocking up sewage plants time and time again, in spite of the simple rule that only poo - piss and paper go in the toilet.
Pretty big deal as Danish sewage plants are supposed to output more ( power and money ) that it cost to run them, but stops to clean filters and pumps all the time ruin this as running even a Danish sewage plant are after all not a gold mine.
though gold are actually one of the things that also come out of Danish sewers, as it is with any other country i would think, just a matter of having the gear to harvest that too among other things.

Well how John look before photoshop, thats pretty much how i looked until 6-7 years ago when that almost changed overnight.
So slap 50 kilos on John and he dont look like that :) just dont slap on 50 kilos of fat, cuz thats just as bad.

cat carrier...

Attachments

• katten transport.jpg
    katten transport.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 21
Like a boss.
(Skip to 1:00)

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back