Pics that make you smile

aoN63Rg_460s.jpg

a0KG4OX_460s.jpg

Hehe yeah, voting on the wrong guy ( as if there is a right one ) doing your civic duty come at a high price for the proletariat.

25e065fb-c655-45e4-9e04-664f68a9b363.jpg

Now you might think where is the fun in that.

Well this genius have been injecting oil into himself and others,,,,,,,, with a caulking gun

albiondl45t17-341.jpg

And now my public healthcare have to fix him,,,,,, thankfully it do seem like his hands will get amputated.

I read about that guy, he has some serious mental problems, unbelievable!

It's like that woman a while back that used a Turkey baster to get pregnant!! Their brains (do they have one) must be wired different then most people!

Yeah this are probably worse then steroid abuse, though those also mess up people, know a few that died of that due to organ failure and not the brain snapping which it also do.
I call steroids for biker juice as it seem like those guys almost have a IV with the stuff.

I almost did steroids when i was in my mid 20ties and lifted iron, but thankfully i dident do it, and really back then it was not steroids i needed but rather something to slow my metabolisem down as it was working overtime so it was impossible for me to gain weight which i lagged badly back then.

Yeah this are probably worse then steroid abuse, though those also mess up people, know a few that died of that due to organ failure and not the brain snapping which it also do.
I call steroids for biker juice as it seem like those guys almost have a IV with the stuff.

I almost did steroids when i was in my mid 20ties and lifted iron, but thankfully i dident do it, and really back then it was not steroids i needed but rather something to slow my metabolism down as it was working overtime so it was impossible for me to gain weight which i lagged badly back then.

I understand metabolism very well. mine is very fast, never been fat. I take a medicine that has steroids (inhale type) in it but not in the doses that people like you are talking about. However I gargle like crazy after I take the medicine to not ingest it!

When I was in my twenties I ran around with a high society type crowd and seen people taking/using every drug there probably is. I also luckily seen what it was doing to them so I never did any drugs whatsoever! When I got pushed to take something I just told people it gave a bad reaction to the medicine I was taking and they left me alone. It didn't take me long to see the light and I left that group/type of people, I'm sure it would have been different if I had joined them in their stupidness, I would be dead like most of them are!!!!!

LOL, that pbfcomics.com has some dark, twisted cartoons. Shame there aren't too many on the site, if they made one a day I'd make it my loading page.
I especially like the first one I saw, http://pbfcomics.com/comics/transmission/ you have to look hard then think about it to see the joke.
But that elephant/snake one... I might just print that out.

PBF258-Honks.jpg

That picture indicate to me thats it is a one way road preserved for snow plows, and on the ground is painted what happen if you go the wrong way down that street in winter.

I am also wondering what is on the other side of those 2 signs.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back