Pics that make you smile

Hehe it was Swetlanas first car, her sugar daddy just paid for it and her license yesterday.
Hope she haven't given up her daytime job yet.

41525989_10217598797392083_1597179109090263040_n.jpg

They ( criminals ) do come in all kinds, most though are utter poo for brains.

This does not make me smile. Reminds me of the video where they cook down regular coca cola and get a mess of black goo, then cook down Coke zero and it almost completely evaporates.

yet I'm not sure Coke zero is any better for you, won't drink either of them personally, used to, not anymore though

Yeah I've finally weaned myself off soda in the past year or so. Mostly just drink water or fruit/veggie juice now. Occasionally I'll add a few drops from those little flavor bottles, like this:
1434917566.png

I'm sure they aren't that great either, but certainly better than all the soda I used to drink.

Too much of a good thing, my friend became allergic to coca cola after doing a gallon or two every day for years.
He got severe stomachache and diarrhea. but now after several years on faxe kondi light ( and other light things ) he are not able to enjoy a small ( 25 Cl or 0.5 liter ) with no problems.
I personally would like to drink more milk, but i fear if i hit it harder i might run into a lactose problem, also like orange juice and other juices, but they become too expensive, and also most often come in 1 liter cartons which dont travel well.
But milk and juice are the 2 things i pretty much always have plenty off in my refrigerator. actually i just downed the last of the 1 liter i opened up 6 hours ago. and i have also done a little orange juice tonight.

Looks like the coast at the state line is about to get screwed o_O:p:ROFLMAO:

Phil

Hurricane Florence is expected to possibly approach Category 5 strength within the next 24 to 36 hours with insane amounts of rain and 140 mph winds. The Governors of North and South Carolina, Maryland and Virginia have all declared states of emergency so far. Hope you and yours will be safe Phil.

Last edited:
I am suddenly reminded of when hurricane Ike hit Southeast Texas and Western Louisiana. The mayor of Galveston island came on TV and said that if you don't evacuate before a certain time, they would not come rescue you. You have plenty of time (2 DAYS) to evacuate so we will not risk our lives trying to save you.

And yes, people died on the island because they didn't evacuate. Darwin awards for everyone! :rolleyes:

Hurricane Florence is expected to possibly approach Category 5 strength within the next 24 to 36 hours with insane amounts of rain and 140 mph winds. The Governors of North and South Carolina, Maryland and Virginia have all declared states of emergency far. Hope you and yours will be safe Phil.

Thanks for the thoughts, and I send you the same as you're going to get some of this up there too :eek: We're fine here unless a tree falls on the house; got plenty of them which could but I like trees and their shade so that is just something I live with. Wouldn't want it any other way :cool:

This is a non-typical hurricane, but my best guess is that it will weaken and hit as a low category 4 or mid category 3, and that's still pretty serious. If it hits as a category 5 there will be a major mess with much loss of life, because most of those who have lived through our hurricanes haven't seen a serious one unless they were in the low-state during Hugo. So a lot if them are going to try to ride it out, not understanding that the ride isn't going to be the one they thought it was; instead it will be a ride in a hearse :cry: Like @Gibson99 says, there will be some Darwin awards going out here.

Phil

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back