Pics that make you smile

I think even the man of that house wear a gater and nylons :)

I have a girly side then, cuz i like my bath water scolding hot.
When i was a teen we had a tub, i normally filled it with so hot water it could take me 20 minutes to slowly put more and more of my body into it.
Never ever considered to use more cold water when filling it.

As with the old classic " some like it hot" :giggle:

While browsing through ebays listings I thought I was looking at a new challenger to the mobius camera.

HR7329.jpg

Imagine my surprise when I found out this was just an adapter to allow the use of an old keyboard by those who only have usb ports.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/262904512772

but imagine a camera that small that had the quality and capabilities of a mobius! i'm sure one day it'll happen, but i don't think we're quite there yet.

but imagine a camera that small that had the quality and capabilities of a mobius! i'm sure one day it'll happen, but i don't think we're quite there yet.
We're probably there already, just not at a price point that makes it feasible for a mass market product.

This is pretty old but new to me.
They claim it was done for real in one take.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

The drive up ATM at my bank has Braille. I ponder that. :bear:

The McDonalds drive-thru sign at the speaker has written that Braille Menus are available by request, but how can you order at the speaker if you have to drive to the window to get a menu? Same place says that if you have hearing problems, pull to the window to order, yet they have a screen which shows your order at the speaker so you don't need to hear- just see!

I have a legally blind friend who tells me that very few blind people do Braille- they just ask a sighted person to assist them instead. He jokes more about things like these than anyone I have ever known. At a restaurant with him one day, a waitress asked if he wanted a Braille menu, and he replied "No, but my dog might" referring to his service animal sitting next to him. When the waitress saw the smiles all round she said " He's shaking his head 'No' so I guess not."

Phil

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back