OP
kamkar1

kamkar1

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Dash Cam
10 years, many dashcams
Lets just hope we humans are not the only life form that have a lover for symmetry, though going by math alone really all kinds of weird are possible.

Dashmellow

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
numerous
Lets just hope we humans are not the only life form that have a lover for symmetry, though going by math alone really all kinds of weird are possible.
Symmetry is good. What if the aliens discover a single surviving LP on a ruined Earth and reconstruct our civilization on its basis but it's this one?

beefheart.jpg

Mozzie

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Dash Cam
Mini 0826 (melted), Shadow 1s, A119, B1W, A119S
OP
kamkar1

kamkar1

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Dash Cam
10 years, many dashcams
hehe yes they made a spelling error on the 50 note
Also from a personal standpoint you guys bills are a lot more colorful than the Danish ones, i am told if you want to "zerox" money the Aussie ones are the last ones you would want to copy.

The current Danish 50 DKkr bill.

Older models.

Clearly Danes are not colorful people. even if we are record eaters of happy pills :ROFLMAO:

OP
kamkar1

kamkar1

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Dash Cam
10 years, many dashcams
In that case i have Bobs head in a drawer, and even with some cable management system for under a computer table which i just never bothered with.

OP
kamkar1

kamkar1

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Dash Cam
10 years, many dashcams
For the girls stressed out behind the desk.

efoo

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Dash Cam
SGGCX2PRO+, SG9665GC, A118C2, A118C.
hehe yes they made a spelling error on the 50 note
Haha, just as I thought kamkar1, but you got the picture of the wrong $50 note. That $50 note is the previous version, it is the current new version which has the wrong spelling.

OP
kamkar1

kamkar1

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Dash Cam
10 years, many dashcams
Darn it :censored: i think Danish media used the wrong picture too then,,,, which would not surprise me one bit.
Anyway my performance would be better if i got to handle those bills, i have not touched a Aussie note since 1997 or something like that.
Here is to the lotto gods stopping flipping me off, not asking much just so i can go and live the rest of my life in freedom, and it is not that long to the EOL for my part.

dash riposki

Reaction score
Country
Thailand
Dash Cam
too many
Please don't besmirch the reputation and memories of Marty Feldman!!!!!!!!
:devilish:

OP
kamkar1

kamkar1

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Dash Cam
10 years, many dashcams
I would never do that, and lately i saw the late 70 ties Danish TV program with him as a special guest.
You know the good old days in TV where you could smoke cigarettes on TV and drink alcohol too ( at least on Danish TV you could )
And i still use the " frau Blucher" gag,,,,,, and most people are like ????? WTF

Last edited:

Gibson99

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
(2x) A119, (2x) A118c, iTrue X3, Git1, Git2
Some years of the f150 with manual transmission had a foot-operated parking brake that was right in line with the other 3 pedals, and it was almost the same size as the brake and clutch. Looked pretty weird, and was annoying to drive because as I took my foot off the clutch, the edge of my left foot would hit the parking brake pedal. Also made hill starts much more difficult since you couldn't use the parking brake to keep you from rolling as you got started.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2