Pics that make you smile

The time circuits only need 1.21 GW. Too much and they'll blow, that's why they're still stuck back then.

KuoH

So they must have found the Flux Capacitor and a source for 1.45 jigawatts...

The rest of the video is boring normal construction techniques,

This one part however is hard to believe especially that it works this well.

My Nephew become a skilled mason next year afte 3.5 years of apprenticeship, and i do hope his grandpa live long enough to see that ( grandpa was head of masons union and inspector for final skill tests for decades )
And he dident say it, but i am sure my father was saddened by me entering the metal working trade instead of building.

Still i can mix up some "goo" and i can stack stones with supervision, and i can put down a tile roof too with a little help and supervision, and i was good at keeping materials flowing.

My sweat are in this build, which are a old little house stripped / fixed and a addition added, and it was a pleasure to help with as my sisters BF was a perfectionist with his / their house.

From the roof to drywall and pouring the foundation,,,, i was there.

Last edited:
And just 100 M or so down the road from where i am sitting now, just have to go a little further into the town to #18

When my sister change BF she some times dont have to move long :D,,,, i think she are done with men now, seem to enjoy her single life.

The rest of the video is boring normal construction techniques,

Boring? That's a matter of perspective ;) And the same for this being "normal" as there are many variations of materials and techniques to be seen here which are done differently in other places. In my business of building and remodeling there are only a few trades which can get boring, and that's only for the masters of the trade who then work on increasing their speed. I learned early on that in construction being bored or having nothing to complain about simply means you're not paying enough attention to what you are doing :rolleyes:

The one thing my work never is is boring :cool: And that's part of why I love what I do, and why I'd never make it as a factory worker who does exactly the same thing over and over all day long :sleep:

Phil

I assume its the same elsewhere, but here putting bricks down you get paid by the number of bricks / hour you do, but funny thing is a mason over here in sane main land Denmark ( Jutland ) have to put in 1/4 more bricks a hour compared to a mason in our capitol, and he even get paid more to do less.
In many construction trades now its supply and demand as we are short of people, so getting a plumber or electrician to drop buy can get expensive, though its the guy he work for that pocket most of those money.
And we have hordes of "skilled" people from the eastern EU countries working here.

I agree that when working you should not feel bored. When welding you should be focused on what you are welding together. When drywalling you should be focused on getting the drywall installed and so on.

However, watching someone else do this kind of skilled work can get boring after awhile. It also tends to gives a false sense of competency in ourselves because it looks so easy and simple. I remember "watching" (with eyes closed facing away) my uncle weld when I was a kid. I remember thinking that is so simple and easy that any idiot could do it. I took auto body class and welded a panel on. When finished it looked like a mountain range next to a lake. There was a high mound of rough metal next to a nice round hole I did not want to have. I then took welding class and quickly realized how wrong I had been about how easy welding was even with instruction. Welding was not so simple that any idiot could do it easily because I was having a problem in mastering welding for quite awhile. Although I finally became a good (but not quite certifiable) welder and a fairly decent auto body minor dent and rust repairer I never forgot how easy it is to imcorrectly believe that something requires minimal skills to do until after I actually try it myself and find out it is harder than it looks.

Boring? That's a matter of perspective ;) I learned early on that in construction being bored or having nothing to complain about simply means you're not paying enough attention to what you are doing :rolleyes:

Phil

Last edited:
I can tell that this is the genuine generic item I might want because:

Snap 2019-09-02 at 17.47.17.png

Actually, there is something printed on the blade but the attempted translation failed.

Snap 2019-09-02 at 17.53.37.png

I can tell that this is the genuine generic item I might want because:

View attachment 48285

Actually, there is something printed on the blade but the attempted translation failed.

View attachment 48286

@country_hick, I don't know about that product description or where it came from but there is no failed translation on the blade.

The item is made by CNBTR, a well known Chinese manufacturer of metal tools and parts, widely available at such places such as Amazon.com.

The reference to Japan is a description of the style of teeth on the blade.

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=CNBTR+oscillating+tools&ref=nb_sb_noss

CNBTR.png

Well parents reactions i dont give much for, just read in the news a UK kid that became blind after only eating the few unhealthy select things he liked from he was a child, stuff like french fries - chips - white bread.

When i was a kid i ate what was put in front of me, or i went to bed hungry.
So i learned to eat things like fich, which i promptly stopped eating again when i got older, but then in turn i started to eat things like cheese, which for may years i said that there is not enough money in the world to make me eat that foul stuff.

If you know that A-hole that park his car where he should not, here is a way to get even with him for the price of a stainless fork and a little dremel work.
67580584_376580989648826_429433787377244145_n.jpg

b0cf2bf43be9765a2263c4349e776404.jpg

577720c0f8f9d0acdec390ec41ca44ac.jpg

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back