Pics that make you smile

Nigel

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Gitup F1, A129, B1W, B2W
I just hope it will be rain levels that can make a difference, the smoke are already across the pacific and over Chile giving those guys a noticeable drop in light levels even if the smoke are up high and so not really a health risk for them.
Those that believe in a flat earth are going to have some explaining to do soon!

NASA is predicting smoke from the country's devastating bushfires will make it all the way around the world, with the potential to move over Australian skies again in the coming days... Perth locals might notice a "hazy day" soon.
as will those climate change deniers that think the earth is so big that whatever you put into the atmosphere is gone forever!

The view from New Zealand:

OP
kamkar1

kamkar1

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Dash Cam
10 years, many dashcams
If they hurry they could make a movie about / on Mars, and not having to CGI the skies to Martian color.

Last edited:

Nigel

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Gitup F1, A129, B1W, B2W
If they hurry they could make a movie about / on Mars, and not having to CGI the skied to Martian color.
No need to hurry up, it is getting worse, and when the old smoke joins up with the new smoke...

Melbourne air quality drops to 'hazardous' levels as bushfire smoke lingers over Victoria.

The Metropolitan Fire Brigade (MFB) said it had been called out to 192 false alerts from fire alarms since 10:00pm yesterday, the majority of which were because of the smoke.

OP
kamkar1

kamkar1

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Dash Cam
10 years, many dashcams
I say this wits as thick a Aussie accent as i can do " Poor Bastards "

OP
kamkar1

kamkar1

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Dash Cam
10 years, many dashcams
Observations from a bilingual person:

So in English the word wonderful come up pretty self explanatory, 2 syllables ( if you are wrong ) - wonder and you are full of it
The same word ( well one of them ) in Danish are Dejlig, now if you split that up in its 2 syllables you get Dej ( Danish for dough ) and lig ( Danish for corpse ) which are two strange things to to combine into something wonderful.

Dont ask me why my brain come up with stuff like that, but it just did while i was playing with trains on the computer.

OP
kamkar1

kamkar1

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Dash Cam
10 years, many dashcams
hehe.
He have a vise, and a welder, so with a little fabbing he could whip something up and use the wise to clamp down on the spring in a lot safer manner.

OP
kamkar1

kamkar1

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Dash Cam
10 years, many dashcams
Yeah i saw that :cry:
MPFC was some of the best TV when i was a kid,,,,, on the 1 TV channel Denmark had back then.

The two sketches i just cant seem to forget.

Last edited:

Gibson99

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Yes
Remember this?

Well....

image0.jpg
image1.jpg

For those who may not know, a C10 is a Chevy/GMC full size (1 ton) pickup truck built some time between the mid 50s and the late 80s, from what I remember. Some are pretty collectible now.

OP
kamkar1

kamkar1

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Dash Cam
10 years, many dashcams
If you are working on trains or ships, then " im done talking" and "**** you" are the must have tools, if you plan on getting anything at all done.

country_hick

Reaction score
Country
United States
For those who may not know, a C10 is a Chevy/GMC full size (1 ton) pickup truck built some time between the mid 50s and the late 80s, from what I remember. Some are pretty collectible now.
Actually a C10 is a Chevy 1/2 ton 2wd truck. A C20 is a 3/4 ton and a C30 is a 1 ton.
A K10 is a 1/2 ton 4x4, a K20 is a 3/4 ton 4x4 and a K30 is a 1 ton 4x4.

I got confused when they went to 1500, 2500, and 3500 labels for truck names although I know it is still 1/2, 3/4 and 1 ton designations. The 500 part made no sense to me.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2