Pics that make you smile

'There is a guy here that run such a site or that is i think it is a profile on some social media, the guy is media lead in the party LIberal alliance.
But it is not like his memes cant be taken for anything but fun

for instance this one with the Danish PM, that seem to have broken the law in regard to the killing of all Mink farms here.
So in the pic the PM on the left ask the prison warden " i assume you have a luxury cells for prime ministers " ?
And the prison warden answer, "Well,,,,, you get to be on the same ward as Inger,Khader and Messerschmidt. Is that okay ?", which are 3 other politicians, 2 of them also currently under investigation for being criminals too.

imagescaler

Political satire is entirely different than the kind of internet political smear and attack memes I'm referring to. Political satire is a form of social commentary in the guise of lampoonery whereas internet smear/attack memes are a form of propaganda.

Yeah.
There is a girl here in trouble ATM, she is a former elite swimmer, and while active as i understand it she was fronting the anti bullying ORG, but turns out she was a bully herself and in her new book her apology to one of her victims are really seen as another stab at her ( another swimmer )

There are so much BS on the internet, and much of it are not apparent and would take a elevated level of knowledge, or a bit of investigation to get to the real bottom of.
It would be very nice if Social media looked into that VS at least some of them and their active engagement VS people not of the same political spectrum.
Personally i sort of better like people smarter than me, or who is forcing me to constantly evaluate my knowledge or approach to things,,,,,, but in politics you dont really see that, hence why i have little respect for any political side.
Many of the things i thought the internet would be really good at, well the internet are not at all used for things like that, or very little on a private initiative where it should more be like the norm.

I will gladly admit that i often run with the wind, and really you should be careful doing that on the internet, and you should be even more careful with that is you are a public person - a person in power which people have a tendency to believe speak the truth.
It is still a valid and honorable quest to speak the truth and nothing but it, but it do seem to get harder and harder when it come to hear / say

There is small forest in the northern end of Aarhus called Riis forest, it are not a very dense forest but it is very popular, but there are one problem that have not prompted new signs to be put up as one thing have gotten way out of hand.

727e0fb1-3bce-4f54-affe-17444a7b30e1.jpg

:smuggrin:There is small forest in the northern end of Aarhus called Riis forest, it are not a very dense forest but it is very popular, but there are one problem that have not prompted new signs to be put up as one thing have gotten way out of hand.

Only in Denmark! Am I right?? :smuggrin:

hehe yeah :)

It is actually legal to go in the forest here, but apparently it have become too much of a topic in that forest.
It have been some years / decades since i was last there, but only place i would squat would be on the steep sloped towards the water, cant recall much shrubberies on the forest floor to hide in, and since people find out i recon people dont go too much off the trails to do their thing.

There is small forest in the northern end of Aarhus called Riis forest, it are not a very dense forest but it is very popular, but there are one problem that have not prompted new signs to be put up as one thing have gotten way out of hand.

Oh no! I was eating breakfast when I saw this picture ,,,,

I see it is confirmed that Vikings was in America / Canada in 1021,,,,, severely beating that Columbus guy.
But being the adventurous people we are i bet someone also went down the coast,,,, cuz why not.

Well as i hear, they could squat all over the container terminal in LA, it is filled up with containers no one can move apparently, and one of those even a small 20 foot one is plenty to hide behind as you do your thing.
Probably a good idea to route your containers to a east coast US port

I also hear there is a severe driver shortage here, all the way from cab drivers and up, question is how fast can you teach the 100.000 or so jobless persons here to drive if they dont already have a license.
On EU level apparently we need 400.000 and that is just to drive trucks, no mention of bus / taxi / train drivers.

It is impressive the people we elect cant even make the most basic things work,,,,,,,, unbelievable :rolleyes:

Why California?
They have a serious problem and have for many years.

They have a serious problem and have for many years.

Every major city is experiencing the same or very similar problems with their homeless population. It even happens in your own state of Maine. No reason to single out California.

I am between pretty and absolutely sure, homeless have nothing to do with the problem here in Riis forest.

Actually as i recall if a person ask to use your toilet ( i think even as a private person ) it is illegal to turn the person down.
And really though it is now different as Denmark continue its decline, then being homeless here was to a large degree a choice, though mental problems have always been a issue and more so now as help to mental problems have been curt,,,, i assume to fight wars in far away countries ASO.
So homeless numbers are up here of course, and if they ask for help now, well first they need to find a pie chart the person fit into, then they have to shuffle some money around, and then,,,, maybe the person can get some help.

It is just another log on the fire i call my home country.
2 months or so until municipal elections and you will probably notice on this forum my frustration increase as the day get closer,,,,, even if i am able to vote this time.

hehe yeah it is funny how things work out.

229078752_3012464785690778_3276589451776043230_n.jpg

248163493_10160009403719407_5443259656380004699_n.jpg

247615397_439947597478718_4347971930580827703_n.jpg

Attachments

• 248163493_10160009403719407_5443259656380004699_n.jpg
    248163493_10160009403719407_5443259656380004699_n.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 8
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back