Pics that make you smile

When it comes to dashcams.
e9bb44721bc85e3afc33c1f38dd12083efb9634a.jpg

444e1e7903c102a17abf96c2f26aa3aeebca4cfb.jpg

3c8a42fb058892b330740b65594a1661ac188564.jpg

tumblr_pn4ogg4gLD1w977qd_1280.jpg

Your honor, i move for a ruling of boys will be boys.
tumblr_ppil414igk1vjqjh0_640.jpg

This little fellow with the heart shaped air conditioning, have a unfortunate name

tumblr_pre1jkh3I81syloh4o1_500.jpg

It is a dikdik antelope.

Interior design error.
tumblr_pre0ihvIbm1syloh4o1_500.jpg

Russia and Ukraine could learn from us more civilized people.
tumblr_pr8hj7dx1z1syloh4o1_500.jpg

As the island are named Hans island, which could either mean the island that belong to someone named Hans, or just His island in Danish, well i think the Canadians are pushing it

Funny isent it ?

tumblr_pptgxuQBgl1syloh4o1_500.jpg

I have always hated Mondays the most, my friend he have a huge problem with Wednesdays and if possible do nothing on those days.
Fridays i loved as a kid, cuz as a machinist apprentice, this meant cleaning your lathe / milling machine / whatever, and we could do that with 1 hand and a beer in the other. ( working at the Danish railways )
Maybe thats shy i laid off alcohol when i was in my mid 20ties.

That too.
Also all the liberation / bra burning in the 60 and 70ties, it is way gone and women have again imprisoned them self in a sex object prison.
Today you cant even compliment a woman, it would instantly be taken as you are hitting on her or something even worse.

MAD world we live in / have build

Daylight's Savings Time tonight/early morning in some places. It affects most everyone, even our pets! - Here are two trying to get a grip on the last daylight's savings time change...SmartSelect_20200320-221313_Gallery.jpg

I got age covered alright, but i think i miss out on nationality, cuz i would have to hit up duckduckgo to get it.

Did you hit up Duck Duck Go? Btw most people, including me, didn't know that Jackie Gleason's hit series, The Honeymooners only went one season with 34 episodes. Who would have thought... "One of these days Alice, to the moon!!!"

Btw, I don't know how different your YouTube would be than that here in the U.S., but here you can watch every episode on YouTube... and I'm pretty sure it is/could be commercial free.

Honeymooners never aired over here i think, things like that Danes had to learn on the mean streets.
No i have not tried that yet.

I was just a child when the Americans went to the moon, i was 4 years old in 1970, i also remember a few other things from back then, just short glimpses not particular traumatic ( my brain like to save traumatic memories, actually i think it have saved them all ) or funny memories so really a mystery to me why my brain have choose to store those.
I cant remember what i did last Thursday, thats just a black hole to me.
One of my biggest traumas i remember was the first day at school / well preschool to be honest, i recall vivid my mother dragging me the half mile to the school and then left me there with strangers,,,,, and it was no fun at all.
Most others probably forget that, but i recall it was a nice sunny day, and getting dragged past the old folks home there was a smell of freshly cut grass ( which is one of my favorite odors ) too good a day to waste on preschool

If you wonder why you are here, or why the universe is here, well you can pick a random pixel in this image, and thats probably why.
Simulation_of_the_CMB_as_Planck_would_see_it.jpg

If you get some profound feeling of that, i as a fianncial backer / Danish tax payer of DTU space just want to say " you are welcome" cuz that picture was taken with a Danish camera made by DTU space.
What ever little place you pick, that might well have been that little "particle" that in +13 billion years grew to became our universe.

At least thats what i an told / how i understand it

Back