Pics that make you smile

I saw a failure video last night, in it was a drunk girl peeing in a toilet sink as the stalls apparently was occupied,,,,, it broke under her weight.
After a lifetime quietly observing from the sidelines, i have no doubt that girls / women can do some really ( put nice ) weird stuff, and often i think they have us boys cornered on that too.

BTW that dog poo floater above, instead of tying a knot on it, my company would sell a altitude programmable fuse in the shape of a plug, and then use Hydrogen as a lift agent instead of helium.

Factoring in that ship was made in 1977 as i recall, it was at least made in the good old Soviet days, had it been made today, after gangsters skim off the top, the ship would probably have sunk on her maiden voyage.

I will give you a little knowledge, and you be happy to be wiser.

So everyone know the story of Titanic, but few know about the #1 worst tragedy to sea before the Titanic, involving the steam ship SS Norge of Copenhagen, where 635 people die on June 28, 1904.
As with Titanic there was only life boats and life vests for first class passengers, and even so only 5 boats was launched in the 30 minutes before the ship sank.

So on that occasion Ellis Island had less immigrants to deal with.
The same shipping line ended up with loosing 3 ships.

Last edited:
Right now in my area of Denmark, you might get lucky and see something rare.
This fellow is on the loose, though no one know from where, but not a normal one to see here.

5310b5fd-4088-48ab-b841-e299594ae4ac.jpg

And Finally a Religious Joke .... worth fwding

I went to a Inter-Religion Integration Seminar.

The Bishop came, laid his hands on my hand and said, “By the will of Jesus Christ, you will walk today!”

I smiled and told him I was not paralysed.

The Rabbi came, laid his hands on my hand and said, “By the will of God Almighty, you will walk today!

I was less amused when I told him there was nothing wrong with me.

The Mullah came, took my hands and said, “Insha Allah, you will walk today!”

I snapped at him, “There’s nothing wrong with me”

The Hindu sadhu came and said "Beta, you will walk on your legs today."

I said "Babaji - nothing wrong with my legs"

The Buddhist Monk came, held my hands and said, “By the will of The Great Buddha, you will walk today!”

I rudely told him there was nothing wrong with me.

After the Seminar, I stepped outside and found my car had been stolen.

I believe in all Religions now......

"Apparently"... this short video from a few years back has about 60 million views! Should make you smile... : )

Well i only made it to the front page of the local newspaper, and i was like 9 - 10 years old before that happened.

This rainbow is almost unreal.

This is actually a rainbow being diffused by scattered raindrops which reflect off the clouds behind it. Without the clouds, it would just look a regular rainbow.

279321787_4814085205380010_295138420232449632_n.jpg

Last edited:
To me it look like a heavily modified picture.
And i can not stress how much i hate Photoshop and similar programs.

To me it look like a heavily modified picture.
And i can not stress how much i hate Photoshop and similar programs.
That picture was supposed to be legitimate. However, it is impossible to know for sure.

Sometimes our eyes play tricks on us... do we really see what's in front of us? What do you see in the pic below... ?SmartSelect_20220504-012807_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Back