Pics that make you smile

A regular wrench is generally called a fastnøgle ( fixed key ) but some will also call it a star / fork key ( stjerne / gaffel nøgle )
You also get these with 2 different forks, or 2 different size " stars " in the ends, but no " special " name for them as far as i know.

combination-wrench-min-696x269.jpg

Funny thing though a hammer wrench we almost call the same we just call it a slagnøgle ( strike key ) but you do mostly strike things with a hammer.

hammer-wrench-min-696x223.jpg

The crowfoot wrench we agree 100 % on, I have seen them but TBH i can not recall ever having used one.

Crowfoot-wrench-min-1-453x420.jpg

Same with oil filter wrench, though here we do not call it a wrench / key, we call it oliefilter tang or Oil filter pliers

oil-filter-wrench-min.jpg
wrench.jpeg

I found the guy who has all those shifters pre set lol
IMG_4442.jpeg

Danish MTB riders are, poop holes, and that is me putting it very diplomatic and kindly.

You can NOT argue with that.

15277dfc2645a82f0586d9c3d229fa4d9735ddeb.jpg

550073275f0fe3990e4a7bf9fac254cb715adb43.pnj

f1371722d089b83a33feb003e42955a5fe911010.pnj

Things was simpler in the old days.
d4d000292b032fda0eaf72d4e87637346cd090d2.pnj

hell yeah.
6b89727f6626178cdfc0590465fc3e5df94965bf.jpg

Well some smoke eaters do last surprising long, then again other just need to look at another person smoking and BOOM they get cancer.

Well some smoke eaters do last surprising long, then again other just need to look at another person smoking and BOOM they get cancer.
Yep, but not smoking is not a guarantee you won't get lung cancer. Per a quote in this article roughly 1 out of 5 cancer patients have never smoked.

Indeed, not least if you suck as much poo down elsewhere like i have, asbestos - epoxy - polyester - welding fumes and the list go on and on.

You really should take care of yourself and not leave that to PPL like OSHA which at least here is pretty much just a hood ornament on a system that is not working.

" Lucy " would be a goner if she was Danish, CUZ chance are it would not have been caught in time, or if it was too long on a waiting list you are not supposed to be on, and it will be inoperable by then.
Public healthcare here is a embarrassment that keep increasing in size,,,,,, like a tumor.

Looks like the right wing has already started pushing out Taylor Swift memes now that they've decided that she's not one of them. :nailbiting:

Well in situations like that i always think of the " part of the ship, part of the crew " scene from the pirates of the Caribbean movie, when the Flying Dutchman get a new captain.
Do not matter if in Denmark there are 7 different flavors of Left and Right, all are equally evil / incompetent and at least for me lost every ounce of my trust.
Its pretty much also that antiquated way handover of power is in Danish politics, which is a travesty.

Seem like we are also going to have American GIs running around there, hoping for well mannered nice people.

Snowstorm in Denmark / parts of.

A little north of where i live.
Due to wind some places almost clean, other places not so much.

imagescaler

In the back yard where i park, well lets just say in the +10 years i have lived here it have never looked as it do now.
I actually had to park in a new location CUZ where i use to park with the direction of the wind, the snow liked to land, so almost knee deep when i set off on my shopping run.

I did manage ( on my summer tires ) to go shopping 2-300 M from home, but i did not get many car length into their parking lot as it incline about 5 degree and was not cleared, so had to exit the same way i came in, and onto a road where you could actually see the tarmac thru the slush, so enough grip to drive up the steeper road and back home.

imagescaler

Back