Pics that make you smile

I remember X- mas at grandmas place as a kid, she + various helpers from the family started cooking the day before, and it was just 12 -15 or so people that need to get fed.

I thought that was common knowledge, i never had a wife and i know that

If you dident know, as i recall that picture in the background is by Rembrandt and is called the night watch.
/ after search. Man i wish my brain had chosen / was more willing to store info i find relevant, but its just a mess up there.

Facetwitt just turned 20 YO :mad:

Last edited:
If you dident know, as i recall that picture in the background is by Rembrandt and is called the night watch.
/ after search. Man i wish my brain had chosen / was more willing to store info i find relevant, but its just a mess up there.

Facetwitt just turned 20 YO :mad:

Yeah, it's the NIghtwatch by Rembrandt and the museum is the Rijksmuseum in Amsterdam.

I have had the pleasure of seeing it in person - before those kids were born.

I am absolutely not any form of arts guy, and i hate tax money are spent on it here and we have several warehouses full of it collecting dust, and every public office are spammed in art,,,,, and designer furniture ASO.
CUZ i feel if a artist can not sell his art in a free open market, well perhaps he should get another job, just like i feel the very cool national symphonic orchestra, if they can not live by selling tickets and play music, maybe they should do something else.

Mind you a painting like the night watch are cool CUZ it is like a snapshot from a time before cameras

Rijksmuseum = museum of the realm or in modern day tounge National museum
Had Danes gone the same naming route it would be called Rigets museum here, but we just use national museum.

Last edited:
Hahahaaa, Kremmen.

I had to look twice before I saw the mix up.

Thumb_up_Emotion_by_angrybanana5000.gif

NEVER ever nurture stupid.

I played a little with AI yesterday, i can not get it to draw scantily clad girls.

_a5e26d0c-b97d-40e2-b122-6d720cb649e0.jpg

Wind.
It is for sure not the optimal solution, or in any way pretty, but probably no way around it, for sure not if you are Danish.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back