Pics that make you smile

A little something for a Happy Halloween! :)

The man with the revolving head. Martin Joe Laurello was a German American sideshow performer and biological rarity who could turn his head 120 degrees to the rear. To accomplish this feat, he reportedly practiced rotating his head for three years and also had to "dislocate various vertebrae". When Laurello would turn his head around, he could not breathe, however he was able to drink.

turnhead.jpg

Well drinking is important, even if it is just Sarsaparilla.

YEP ! i had to get help spelling that, my own " guess " was not even close.

Lego just released their most easy to build kit ever.

c087f34b-8b1f-48f5-a9f9-5da3e5a4cb86

Funny fact, a few days ago 6 police men in Copenhagen was arrested, for drug dealing and stealing drugs ASO, you know all nasty stuff.
A few days before that a Special patrol in the town of Vejle was disbanded, and in the same town it seem they had a few cops going all Judge dredd on people so they are under investigation now.

Fortunately for them we have something here called the independent police investigation branch, which is formed by old cops ASO and should be renamed the police protection branch CUZ you have to be really - really lucky if a complaint about the police here fall out in your favor.

O and today, the case of intel getting leaked by intel people in the police intelligence branch of that + a minister talking too loud about NSA doing wire taps in Denmark with the full blessing of the parliament here, well the case against all was dropped today.

Mind you we do have some damn fine hit girls here.
Once the director of the national symphony here cheated on his taxes.

Last edited:
Didn't feel like starting a thread for this.
Part of my drive into work this morning. I had just dimmed my lights for a car ahead...

That could have been horribly bad timing.

Part of my drive into work this morning. I had just dimmed my lights for a car ahead...
Well, there's already a thread for members to post dash cam videos.

But anyway, where I live seeing deer (and the occasional bear or moose) crossing the road is almost a daily experience so one learns to be vigilant, especially now during hunting season when deer are on the move and the seasons are changing.
Mostly, this happens on the secondary roads but tragically it happens on the interstate highway as well and they just seem to shoot out of nowhere.

Last year about this time I came upon a small herd of deer in the road on my way home one night so I slowed way down and let them past off into a field. When all was clear I started to accelerate again and suddenly, one of them panicked and ran right back into the side of my truck and it was a loud impact. I stopped and got out to inspect thinking I would find an injured animal but she had run away. I also expected to find a big dent in the side of my truck but nothing happened. I expect she was shaken up and possibly a bit bruised but I'm reasonably sure she was OK. I'm friends with the local game warden so if things had turned out differently he would have gotten a call from me which is what you're supposed to do in circumstances like that.

In the summer i ran over a already ran over deer, i totally lost it but did see several stopped cars ASO, but i just compacted the thing.

HUGE embarrassment for me.

Ohhhh cmon, where is the audio of you saying Holy **** **** :oops:
What speed were you doing, you did well to miss it.
In Australia, we have Kangaroos who have a death wish, jump in front of Our cars.
I have a dashcam vid of one jumping in front of me. I was doing 100kmph (60 Mph).. :oops:

Last edited:
Truckers just brake, if you jank the steering wheel, the combination will most likely tumble over....

Ohhhh cmon, where is the audio of you saying Holy **** **** :oops:
What speed were you doing, you did well to miss it.
I removed the audio because of the cursing. ;)
Speed limit is 35 there and I'm usually doing a bit less there.

I would like to know, where do aero toilet go to dump its content ? i would prefer a dedicated offload facility, but really i can also think of places where it could dump at will CUZ i would never be there.
I just dont think it have the range from where i live to the Danish capitol

I like the name of the thing above the toilet seat - the Shattle. :smuggrin:

But where do you wash your hands after? :unsure:

And it doesn't seem to provide a lot of privacy but I guess it does offer a great view! :giggle:

There is a old video on youtube, some guy wash his hands in a urinal at the Roskilde festival.
He cant be a local, and the camera crew are also dutch as i recall.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back