Please recommend SD card for my A119s

The transcend card is more expensive than Samsung card now in China.

Transcend cards will be expensive until they switch to the new 3D NAND cards sometime this year and catch up from the global shortage. I'm paying double what I paid last year. I'm trying not to raise prices but we'll see how it plays out.

Any would work, really. The recommendations were given because the card is expected to be written to every time you drive.. constantly. So the suggestions were mainly ranking their durability (write life-cycle).
I personally use a Lexar x633 32GB. I got it from Amazon for about $12 and have been using it for almost 2 months now with no issues.
I concur. I'm using the Lexar 64gb x633. No issues within 4 days after formatting it to Fat32. This card has been used in other cameras as well with no issues.

I'm using a Lexar high endurance 64 g, its been working with no problems

Mine should arrive tomorrow which will go in the V2 camera I just received.

This card wont get much use so could you give us the occasional update how the card is functioning and this is the one I bought here in Australia......... www.kogan.com/au/buy/lexar-64gb-high-endurance-microsdhcmicrosdxc-uhs-i-cards-Lexar

Here is the official Lexar site............ www.lexar.com/products/memory-cards/microsd/Lexar-High-Endurance-microSDHC-microSDXC-UHS-I-cards#SKU=LSDMI64GBBNLHEA

Mine should arrive tomorrow which will go in the V2 camera I just received.

This card wont get much use so could you give us the occasional update how the card is functioning and this is the one I bought here in Australia......... www.kogan.com/au/buy/lexar-64gb-high-endurance-microsdhcmicrosdxc-uhs-i-cards-Lexar

Here is the official Lexar site............ www.lexar.com/products/memory-cards/microsd/Lexar-High-Endurance-microSDHC-microSDXC-UHS-I-cards#SKU=LSDMI64GBBNLHEA
Its new to me as well, using it daily for two weeks now, I'll give an update for you in another couple weeks

daily for two weeks now

How long every day and do you look at the videos on a computer and if so, describe how its performing and assuming your computer handles 1080 HD

Is there a particular Trenscend one to get? Or is the price still up and the Lexar High-Endurance still recommended?

Back