Police use dashcam evidence to fine 86 drivers

Drivers are getting worse over here in Oz ... they really need to do something that is widely adopted as a deterrent to keep the majority of Drivers doing the right thing.
Of course, there will always be the tossers ... and they are the ones that deserve to be dobbed in and punished.

I have just turned in 1 bad driver in the years i have been a dashcam owner, i do hope police will take all the help they can get, cuz at least here after about a decade with 1/4 less cops, things have been sliding and not even a normal number of police will be able to change things, i estimate to do that we will need at least 25% more cops than we had before the big retirement wave.
And thats just for regular police work, if we are also going to do something about the crooks in suits ( which we of course have to do ) then we need a lot more cops, way more than we will get.

I have just turned in 1 bad driver in the years i have been a dashcam owner, i do hope police will take all the help they can get, cuz at least here after about a decade with 1/4 less cops, things have been sliding and not even a normal number of police will be able to change things, i estimate to do that we will need at least 25% more cops than we had before the big retirement wave.
And thats just for regular police work, if we are also going to do something about the crooks in suits ( which we of course have to do ) then we need a lot more cops, way more than we will get.

The opposite where I live, cops/courts are a good part of the problem! People are like sheep they just vote for who their friends or whoever talks about the most, they seem incapable of making decisions on their own! Then they start crying about all the injustice in our judicial system!!

Last edited:
Nextbase have partnered with police forces across the UK to allow drivers to submit footage of incidents
https://www.nextbase.com/en-gb/national-dash-cam-safety-portal/
I just hope this only gets used for legitimate incidents and not abused by people uploading impolite drivers or there's a risk it'll be shut down.
It's mostly links to the different police force websites where you can submit evidence direct to the police. I think that will dissuade people from reporting impolite drivers.

Back