Power Core 9000LTO

I'd send them a mail asking the same, as I'm a fan of the LTO technology. They replied with this announcement:
This product is not available due to limited availability of battery cells from the manufacturer.

Instead of the 9000LTO, we will soon release a new product with similar features based on LiFePO4 cells.
The new power bank will have a capacity of 20,000mAh at 12.8V, and it will also support reverse regenerative charge.

The new battery is expected to be released around April2024, with an anticipated price of around 449GBP.
The charging time will be 60 minutes, and the dash cam running time will be 3.5 times longer compared to the 6200LFP-PLUS power bank.
I'm still waiting for our new car to arrive, which will get a Viofo 229 Pro 2CH, with a power bank. If the car arrives before this product I'll go for an other solution. Cellink Neo, or maybe the Power Core 6200 + 13400.

I'm itching for that full charge in 20 minutes with the LTO.

I've sent a couple of mails but no response.

Their company accounts say they have next to no inventory. Very confusing.

It is :confused: . It seems people actually bought their product, at least, I think I remember reading that on this forum. Hope they are legit, these batteries aren't cheap.

I have a Powercore 6200LFP, it has been perfect. Well built and great for the purpose.

I think the Power Core company is dead. Their phone number is disconnected and they don't answer emails.

Odd?!? The quote I posted above is from the 13th of February, 2024. Aka six weeks ago. The mail signature mentioned the same phone number as the one posted on their site.

I just realize that *LTO at the end of the part number actually is for LTO (chemistry) battery !
I had no idea LTO battery pack for dash cams existed!
So, I join the question, was this battery eve available to order, if so do we have people on forum who actually got it, please share your experience.

It looks like they are using 6x 32140 Yinlong LTO cells rated at 9A in 6S configuration, can anyone confirm?, that is what I am looking to use in future.
Currently I have on orderd 4x 32140 15A LFP celss for the LFP battery and planing to get 6x 32140 9-10A LTO cells for the next LTO battery pack.

I think the Power Core company is dead. Their phone number is disconnected and they don't answer emails.

It's a shame if this is true.
I think their battery is one of the best, but also more affordable.

And they are the only real competition to the EGEN monopoly.

The Power Core I have has been flawless!

Hi I emailed them a week ago and they said they were still selling products so I ordered the Power Core 6200LFP PLUS, I've checked the delivery and although I ordered from a UK site the item has been dispatched from Germany through DHL. I'm hoping there's no import duty's as I will be annoyed and claiming it back, I used PayPal.
I looked the company up and it it just has one name on it so I'm not sure where the battery's are made, UK address isn't clear but that's the one used for correspondence, I'm hoping its a small company making high quality battery's but where is anyone's guess at this point.
Any one else have more information.

Mark

Attachments

• power.JPG
    power.JPG
    51.8 KB · Views: 4
Back