Power Magic Not Turning On When Switch The Next Day

Manila Ice

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Blackvue GW650DR-2CH
I have the blackvue dr650gw-2ch, I known I installed it correctly, cause this is the 3rd time. I installed this on my 2008 C63, used the fuse box on the rear and used the extra slot fuse hole for the acc/batt. The problem is, after I parked my car inside the garage, i'll switch off the power magic since I dont need it, the next day whenever I turn it on (turn on the magic pro) , it doesnt turn on, but turns on when i turn key fob to acc or starts the engine, how come with my other cars, it turns on! I'm kinda confused.

Updated: now power magic doesnt turn on at all!

Last edited:
perhaps you re car battery doesn't have a high enough voltage ?

( Its not uncommon for a car battery to be around 75% capacity or less in cold temperatures in normal use )

What fuse do you have the yellow wire connected to?
If you flick the switch to the on position after say half an hour after you turn off your car does the PMP turn back on?

What fuse do you have the yellow wire connected to?
If you flick the switch to the on position after say half an hour after you turn off your car does the PMP turn back on?

30amp/live one, and it doesnt turn on after half an hour!

30amp/live one, and it doesnt turn on after half an hour!

Hmm I would test it with a different fuse for the yellow wire. It could be that the multi booting switch is damaged but seems weird that it lets you turn off but not back on.

Hmm I would test it with a different fuse for the yellow wire. It could be that the multi booting switch is damaged but seems weird that it lets you turn off but not back on.
I read on a diff. thread, they add 3amp extra on each fuse taps, and now its on, and I cant turn it off. SMH

I think I got it now, with the 3amps extra on the fuse taps, I just keep switching from one fuse to another, and hit the jackpot, got the alarm fuse spot for the acc. Thanks for the tip

I think I got it now, with the 3amps extra on the fuse taps, I just keep switching from one fuse to another, and hit the jackpot, got the alarm fuse spot for the acc. Thanks for the tip

Glad to hear you sorted it out!

Back