Rayong, Thailand accident caught on dashcam

dash riposki

Reaction score
Country
Thailand
Dash Cam
too many
Somewhat graphic

The pickup in the center of the road was driven by a teacher, waiting to turn into the school to the right.
Girls on the motorbikes behind were students of same school.
Two serious injuries.

The time/date on the cam is wrong. This just happened.

Last edited:
NASTY!!! Bikes have no protection and they could have been killed when the teacher's pickup got shoved backward into cammer's vehicle.

Please tell me the driver the caused the accident is still alive and in police's custody!

I don't think there were any deaths, just two serious injuries, i think of the drivers of the two pickups. A third pickup was involved but doesn't really show up in the video. Shows up in still pictures later, dark blue PU, rolled over.

Nasty. Not sure it was wise for the cammer to back up, at least not without getting out first to check nobody was trapped under the front of the car etc.

It looks like there were at least three girls in white shirts on the first motorbike. The second motorbike must have been mom dropping off a small girl, riding on the same motorbike, on the seat ahead of her. I 'think' the cam car driver could see all of the bike riders after they were thrown off, or scurried away. (I hope)

People rarely think straight in these situations. My first concern would always be not to make things worse, especially by doing something that is unnecessary.

Same province, different, older accident.

SUV vs Wild Elephant

article-2579092-1C37CD3F00000578-671_634x514.jpg

6 dead in 3 cars, elephant died too.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-ELEPHANT-killed-three-car-pile-Thailand.html

Back