Raytis Enforcer DX1 Discussion - Dual Ch Remote Body 2x1080p30

Here's a comparison shot taken tonight, Raytis DX1 has more blue hue, bright areas are more saturated, picture looks out of focus and about 240 pixels left/right sides are affected by lens warping.
Cables are not secured very well, when plugged in, and with car rattling, banking and cable shaking, I think it's going to be a big problem with things disconnecting.

Either my cable disconnected for the rear camera, or Raytis has a STUPID feature that determines which cameras are recording based on which display mode you select, despite the fact that they have an option to turn on/off the rear camera in the settings. Settings option had the rear camera turned on, but only the front camera was recorded.

Compare my Panorama X2
vlcsnap-2016-09-08-21h50m42s641.png

To Raytis DX1
vlcsnap-2016-09-08-21h55m58s157.png

Raytis, question:
If you set the mode to display just from the front camera, do both cameras record, or does it record only from the camera which is displayed on the display?
Both cameras are recorded.

Cables are not secured very well, when plugged in, and with car rattling, banking and cable shaking, I think it's going to be a big problem with things disconnecting.

Either my cable disconnected for the rear camera, or Raytis has a STUPID feature that determines which cameras are recording based on which display mode you select, despite the fact that they have an option to turn on/off the rear camera in the settings. Settings option had the rear camera turned on, but only the front camera was recorded.
Re: cable connection, please make sure you've plugged it in all the way in, and secure lingering cables to the interior decor.
This is the first time we've heard of such an issue. We did not experience it during road tests even with cables drooping down instead of being properly secured.
If the problem persists, please do contact our support team so that we may help you fix the issue.

Re: your second issue, it seems likely due to a disconnected cable.
When both cameras are properly connected, the DX1 always records from both channels, it doesn't matter what the video feed is set to.
The video feed setting only changes what is being displayed on screen. There isn't a setting that disables a camera while connected.

In that heat can be an issue with dash cameras, when will this be available using a capacitor replacing the battery?

Back