Rearview night budge camera

dashtalk

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I already got a mobius as my main dash cam but I am looking into a new camera for my rear.

Is there any camera that is better than the mobius at this price? should I wait for a newer version?

Any recommendations would be appreciated.:)

The new C3 makes for a nice supplemental DashCam (remote lens by wire) Both 90 and 120 degree options. (Capacitor or Battery)

The new C3 makes for a nice supplemental DashCam (remote lens by wire) Both 90 and 120 degree options. (Capacitor or Battery)

Wish they were cheaper.
How is their support with firmware updates?

I really like the camera but it would be a killer to have it shipped to Canada b/c of duties & import charges.

Should I stick with Innov C3 or Mobius?

BTW C3 seems to have quality issues by the looks of it.

Last edited:
C3 is new, had a few growing pains but is getting sorted now. The new firmware released today improved quite a few things. I think it will mature quickly into a nice multi-purpose product.
If you're not ready to try something new, you can stick with a basic Mobius.

I would jump on the C3 if it wasn't for quality.

Maybe I will have to wait a couple of months

Innov has had a bunch of quality issues, yet waiting won't change the biggest Innov problem which is that non standard 8 pin connector. DCT is full of issues with it and good luck finding one if yours breaks.

If that form factor is what you like, then the Mobius is the best. It truly has no real competition and @Isoprop and Tom Frank aim to keep it that way.

Another camera to try if you want a screen is the A118/B40. @jokiin has the best, most put together version.

Innov has had a bunch of quality issues, yet waiting won't change the biggest Innov problem which is that non standard 8 pin connector. DCT is full of issues with it and good luck finding one if yours breaks.

If that form factor is what you like, then the Mobius is the best. It truly has no real competition and @Isoprop and Tom Frank aim to keep it that way.

Another camera to try if you want a screen is the A118/B40. @jokiin has the best, most put together version.

Thanks.

Is the support on the A118 good?

If you don't mind spending the coin, go with the @jokiin model. I believe he offers a two year warranty and with @Pier28, support is no problem. If you want to gamble a bit, a lot of people have had good success with the standard version. I would just buy from a US dealer like @spytec to avoid any headaches.

Back