RECOMMENDATION CAMERA RELIABLE, DISCREET AND CHEAPER ??

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Hello, Questiones main I look for in the camera :

1º- Most important. That is RELIABLE not want to have problems (faults, freezing, GPS does not work etc ...

2º- Let it be discreet. I do not want suction cups on the glass.

3º- Price is not high. I do not want to pay more than 100 euros.

4º- Quality image minimum Full HD 1080p.

Some time ago I had a camera Itronics ITB 100HD. Very good camera, no problems but I sold it because I did not used

Viofo A119 ~$100 USD, new product, not too much problem as of yet when testing it during beta phrase.

Cheap in most cases will not be reliable. As you are looking for the discrete variety, for the price the A118C should suffice, has decent video quality during the day, not so great at night. Has proven to be reliable for most people, including me.

Spending a little more will get much better video quality from the latest of the Mini series but they are not at all reliable.

If you are looking for good video quality day or night and solid reliability + great customer support. Look at the SG9665GC. You'll end up paying more but it's worth it.

Or as runtohell121 has mentioned. The A119, though new, it's from the same company that makes the A118c. The manufacturer is receptive and firmware updates should take care of any niggles; that may arise.

Last edited:
1º- Most important. That is RELIABLE

3º- Price is not high. I do not want to pay more than 100 euros.

Those two things may be in conflict. There is a difference between "reliable" vs "RELIABLE" dashcams. Within limited budget some time it is like a lottery.

I don't think a 100€ camera can be considered "cheap". There are a lot of cameras in that price bracket that are better than more expensive ones.

Viofo A119 ~$100 USD, new product, not too much problem as of yet when testing it during beta phrase.
I have seen that this camera has many names Viofo, Novatek etc .. but all seem the same.
Okay, maybe it's a little big.

Viofo is the manufacturer of the A119. Novatek is the chipset... Big? It's not too big and wedge style dashcam are usually more discrete than others... Though that depends on your car also.

Cheap in most cases will not be reliable. As you are looking for the discrete variety, for the price the A118C should suffice, has decent video quality during the day, not so great at night. Has proven to be reliable for most people, including me.

Spending a little more will get much better video quality from the latest of the Mini series but they are not at all reliable.

If you are looking for good video quality day or night and solid reliability + great customer support. Look at the SG9665GC. You'll end up paying more but it's worth it.
Street Guardian SG9665GC is a little expensive. I was almost decided to buy mini 0806 but I have seen many bad judgments and comments.

Or as runtohell121 has mentioned. The A119, though new, it's from the same company that makes the A118c. The manufacturer is receptive and firmware updates should take care of any niggles; that may arise.
Means, problems with firmware A 119 ??

Viofo is the manufacturer of the A119. Novatek is the chipset... Big? It's not too big and wedge style dashcam are usually more discrete than others... Though that depends on your car also.
But I've seen exactly the Viofo 119 with another name in Chinese websites

Do you think of the new camera mini 0902, 0903?? They have improved the past problems ??

Within limited budget some time it is like a lottery
I think not cost less has to have lower reliability. Cost 100 euros a lottery ??Cameras for example blackvue 400 euros, also have problems

I don't think a 100€ camera can be considered "cheap". There are a lot of cameras in that price bracket that are better than more expensive ones.
I also think alike, it has been an example compared to much more expensive cameras, but 100 euros is good camera

Means, problems with firmware A 119 ??

There's no problem reported as far as I've read here. I meant, incase there are any problems, they should be resolved via firmware updates from Viofo.

The
There's no problem reported as far as I've read here. I meant, incase there are any problems, they should be resolved via firmware updates from Viofo.
Camera viofo I have seen the price of 75 euros ?? this cheaper somewhere ??

Last edited:
I think not cost less has to have lower reliability. Cost 100 euros a lottery ??Cameras for example blackvue 400 euros, also have problems
Yeah, agree on Blackvue. Design (form factor) ifea is great. Reliability could be better for that price.

What is the opinion on this camera Autobot Eye ?? It is very small and discreet ?? it is similar to Finevu 500

Yeah, agree on Blackvue. Design (form factor) ifea is great. Reliability could be better for that price.
If so I wonder about the quality of Mini 0902 it is similar to esthetically and small blackvue.

If so I wonder about the quality of Mini 0902 it is similar to esthetically and small blackvue.
I can not judge 0902, never had it. Best is to look into 0902 thread what owners say.

Back