Register & Extend your SG9663DC product warranty from 12 months to 24 months!

Got a problem. I tried to lift the backing sticker off and it took the serial number sticker with it.
I tried to slowly peel it off, but it's ripping...

Use all 0's or something like that for now. I'll make a note in your order history that you're now covered under the 24 month warranty. We will eventually have something online and in the box explaining to register right away in the future. Rick is also looking at ways to improve the serial number itself.

Use all 0's or something like that for now. I'll make a note in your order history that you're now covered under the 24 month warranty. We will eventually have something online and in the box explaining to register right away in the future. Rick is also looking at ways to improve the serial number itself.
Thank you!
It would not let me pick my order date of 9/1.. The earliest date i can pick is 11/1 so I went with that.

Just registered - little suggestion....you may want to add a second email address verification field if that's the only contact method you've got. Will stop people entering their email address incorrectly and never knowing if they got it wrong.

Just registered - little suggestion....you may want to add a second email address verification field if that's the only contact method you've got. Will stop people entering their email address incorrectly and never knowing if they got it wrong.
I wish more sites did that. It's sad how much stuff I get for people who entered my email address by mistake. Including college transcript and flight information.

there is a notification to tell you you'll receive a copy, I would think if you don't get that should be some sort of indicator that something was wrong

there is a notification to tell you you'll receive a copy, I would think if you don't get that should be some sort of indicator that something was wrong
I'm pretty savvy when it comes to the principles of Web design and I only noticed that little green banner when I pressed submit, all the fields went blank and I had to scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page to see that confirmation. That confirmation should really show up at the top of the page or go to a completely new confirmation page..... As you've said before, not everyone knows the ins and outs of dashcam technology and similarly not everyone gets how to use websites properly

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I talked to our web guy. He said when you push the submit button you should already be scrolled to the bottom of the page where the message is displayed. Is your browser snapping to the top or something like that?. Adding an extra email input isn’t always a good solution either. Some people copy and paste, so if they can’t spell, we can’t stop them from copying their mistake and pasting it again. He'd have to write a script that checks the addresses match. I think this function is low priority with so many other things to do first. (but any feedback is always welcome) Not easy to please everyone but we try. :)

I talked to our web guy. He said when you push the submit button you should already be scrolled to the bottom of the page where the message is displayed. Is your browser snapping to the top or something like that?. Adding an extra email input isn’t always a good solution either. Some people copy and paste, so if they can’t spell, we can’t stop them from copying their mistake and pasting it again. He'd have to write a script that checks the addresses match. I think this function is low priority with so many other things to do first. (but any feedback is always welcome) Not easy to please everyone but we try. :)
Yes, my page snapped back up to the top on hitting submit. I'm using Chrome if that helps.
Of course you've got your priorities, just thought I'd suggest it :)

Yes, my page snapped back up to the top on hitting submit. I'm using Chrome if that helps.
Of course you've got your priorities, just thought I'd suggest it :)

Interesting, that doesn't happen in our tests. (also using Chrome) Normal behavior is for it to stay at the bottom. We'll have to see what setting causes it to snap up to the top for you. Maybe you have some plugins doing something. (not sure yet)

I've not built a website with such validation in a few years, so I may be a bit rusty.... But I'm sure you can lock the email fields from allowing copy and paste and doing the check to make sure both fields match shouldn't be too difficult either

not very obvious, when my form submitted i was wondering if i did something wrong as nothing changed and didnt notice that small notice at the bottom, i was expecting it to change screen saying everything was good. plus most people wouldnt bother checking their email for a confirmation email any way and if they didnt get one be none the wiser.

A New pop up confirmation is coming soon:
(For both warranty and contact form)

bd1ce36c61246aafc0100db76b4b49fe.jpg

This is not a popup, it is a modal dialog, very different from a popup.

I use them mostly for confirmations and ajax calls while its waiting for the response.

For what it's worth, I've registered for many websites that claim they will send a confirmation email, but the site isn't properly configured-- it might send the confirmation email a few hours/days later, by which time I've forgotten about it, or sometimes the website never sends confirmation. My last employer, on the internal IT support site, would send out a support ticket several hours after you submit your request. By the time you receive the support ticket, a technician has probably already called you and fixed your problem.

Back