Reliable dashcam under $30 ???

The dashcam is called "C600".

You can find lots of sample clips on YouTube.
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=c600 dvr&page=1

As you can hear in my video, my dashcam has the annoying high-pitch noise. I don't bother to return it as it does the job. When I use cards that aren't Sandisk, it does have gaps. But the problem greatly alleviates with a Sandisk card. I once parked my car in an open air parking lot under the hot sun of Southern California, the video became blurry for half an hour. As it cooled down, the video quality returned to normal.

Last edited:
The dashcam is called "C600".
Here's another video (from another uploader)
Ebay link: https://www.ebay.com/itm/310737028215
As you can hear in my video (that one on the freeway), my dashcam has the annoying high-pitch noise. I don't bother to return it as it does the job. When I use cards that aren't Sandisk, it does have gaps. But the problem greatly alleviates with a Sandisk card. I once parked my car in an open air parking lot under the hot sun of Southern California, the video became blurry for half an hour. As it cooled down, the video quality returned to normal.

Thanks,
Do you hear the high-pitch noise in the car? Or is it just in the recorded video?

Maybe the gap issue is related to card speed? (For example my Mini 0801 can only function correctly with a class 4 card because it sometimes stops recording if it has a faster class 6 or 10 in it. With a class 4 it is reliable.)

Bests,
Beavis

Thanks,
Do you hear the high-pitch noise in the car? Or is it just in the recorded video?

Maybe the gap issue is related to card speed? (For example my Mini 0801 can only function correctly with a class 4 card because it sometimes stops recording if it has a faster class 6 or 10 in it. With a class 4 it is reliable.)

Bests,
Beavis

Just in the video. I think I got a bad one. When I put a Transcend class 10 in it, there's a 1 second gap in the beginning of every video. So I switch to Sandisk. It hasn't had any gaps yet.

Back