Replacement for F770 - Ideally using existing cables

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My F770 is finally giving up on me and I'm looking for a replacement.

The front and rear cameras are hard wired and ideally I'd like to use the same cabling so I don't have to re route everything again. (The rear cable has been run under the roof lining and was a real pain to get right).

Anyone have any suggestions?

I need front and rear cameras and parking recording. Not too bothered about cloud storage, I would sacrifice that for better quality recordings.

I called Thinkware in the UK and they weren't that much help tbh and said none of my cables would be suitable for their current models. I've not been that impressed with the F770 and the only reason I would consider buying another Thinkware camera would be If could use the cabling.

My F770 is finally giving up on me and I'm looking for a replacement.

The front and rear cameras are hard wired and ideally I'd like to use the same cabling so I don't have to re route everything again. (The rear cable has been run under the roof lining and was a real pain to get right).

Anyone have any suggestions?

I need front and rear cameras and parking recording. Not too bothered about cloud storage, I would sacrifice that for better quality recordings.

I called Thinkware in the UK and they weren't that much help tbh and said none of my cables would be suitable for their current models. I've not been that impressed with the F770 and the only reason I would consider buying another Thinkware camera would be If could use the cabling.
I am pretty sure the Thinkware U1000 is exact same cables. Even the micro USB that plugs into side of U1000 is same angle.

Back