Replay Software Problems

hongzhu

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello all I was just wondering if anyone has had the same problem as me. Everytime i download the software from the website and have used all the 3 major explorers (Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer) to download it but everytime i try to run the software both normally and via run as administrator I keep getting this message.

Attached is also the setup logs.

Attachments

• nextbase replay setupfail.jpg
    nextbase replay setupfail.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 9
  • replay setup.txt
    81.5 KB · Views: 6
I noticed a telltale 0x8007~ error in there. That usually means the program is trying to access a folder/file or registry key it can't get access to. Permissions problem maybe.

Most of that install seems to be going to your Appdata folder, which you should have full read write access to.

It's worth running a "sfc /scannow" from an Administrator Command prompt and see if it finds anything, and fixes it.

What's your OS? Win10?

I am using windows 7 and i run an sfc scan now and attached is the result. As you can see it says nothing wrong so not sure what to do tbh

Attachments

• sfc picture.jpg
    sfc picture.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 4
Very strange.

Go to C:\Users\User\AppData\Local and delete the Nextbase folder - then redownload please.

Have done and downloaded it on all 3 major browsers (Chrome, Firefox, IE) and all say the same when i try to launch the application

Back