Review of the Thinkware F750-2CH?

as DUAL cam i think this is the best video you can get (or at least same)

If you want the very best video quality possible then you should NOT go with a dual cam,
but with 2 seperate ones.

As for waiting for the new model, can't really comment on it other then that there
will ALWAYS be a next model coming out... :)

Thank you egonvdv - which cam would have better video ?

I really like how it has a good parking mode and has a voltage monitoring built in.

Anyone know when the F770 will be available?

Thank you egonvdv - which cam would have better video ?

I really like how it has a good parking mode and has a voltage monitoring built in.

loads of single cameras. a dual cam always compromises when it comes to image.

I currently own the F750. I was going to get the rear camera for the F750 but I will hold for now. I will get the F770 when they are available and I am concern that it will require a different type of rear camera and the one that work with the F750 may not be compatible. I will hold for now. Maybe it will be the same one but just in case.

What do you folks think? Just curious. Thanks.

...and I am concern that it will require a different type of rear camera and the one that work with the F750 may not be compatible. I will hold for now. Maybe it will be the same one but just in case.
I would be truly surprised if the current rear camera is incompatible with the F770, however I'd agree that it would be safest to wait.

Good to see this review. When will it show up in USA?

Is there a separate discussion area for Thinkware ? I did not find it under other brands?

Thanks for sharing.

Hope this is in the right place,
Hi everybody just signed up to the forum and just ordered the thinkware f750 2CH after reading most ot the positive information here, think I've made the right choice ( should be delivered tomorrow ) the 2CH unit I am using at the moment has served me well for the last 2 years without complaint at a total cost of £49 so this is a big jump from £49 to the £220 hopefully after receiving the unit I can add to the forum
many thanks Ron

Hi Ron, if you have any questions about installation or operation please let us know. There is already quite a lot of info here considering that the Thinkware is just one of the minor dashcams in the "other brands" section.

Hi all,

I'm a newbie, recently I bought a Thinkware F750 front and rear cam with my BMW 328GT 2015, can anyone tell me how to install it?

As I know the hardwire kit has 3 cable ACC (Red), B+ (Yellow) and GND (Ground). Based on the information, ACC should connect to somewhere to get a ignition on and off signal. B+ connect to current flows even the engine is off and GND is ground. Can anyone tell me where can find I those connection from my vehicle? Thanks.

You'll only get car-specific advice here if another member has the same car as you or at least has a BMW. You might find the info you need quicker by posting on a BMW owners forum.

Does anyone regret going for a f750 or find the video quality not great ?
Still trying to decide on which camera to go for.

I also thought about waiting for the F770 but it seems it will only just have the super bright technology and no hardware benefit.

Does anyone regret going for a f750 or find the video quality not great ?
Still trying to decide on which camera to go for.

I also thought about waiting for the F770 but it seems it will only just have the super bright technology and no hardware benefit.

Just bought one, and mine is perfect. Great video quality, a little too sensitive on the roads, parking feature works flawlessly, and the app works great.

Pretty damn happy.

Just bought one, and mine is perfect. Great video quality, a little too sensitive on the roads, parking feature works flawlessly, and the app works great.

Pretty damn happy.

Good to know ! Its strange how some videos are great and some are blocky.

Does it take a while to start recording when motion is detected ?

Good to know ! Its strange how some videos are great and some are blocky.

Does it take a while to start recording when motion is detected ?

In my opinion motion detection is super sensitive on these things. For example a plane flew over my car and the shadow moved along in front of the car and it considered that motion. Records 10sec before and after. And large Texas potholes are also a trigger for incidents haha. But I really don't mind as more sensitive is better than less.

I haven't hooked up mine via the hardwire kit yet. Not sure of the motion sensor will be of much help for anyone in Canada or northern quarter of the US for the winter months. Whenever it snows it will trigger the motion sensor.

I haven't hooked up mine via the hardwire kit yet. Not sure of the motion sensor will be of much help for anyone in Canada or northern quarter of the US for the winter months. Whenever it snows it will trigger the motion sensor.

There is a feature to decrease sensitivity or turn it off and leave parking incidents on I believe.

Back