Road rage - Cut off and brake check

flank

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
VIOFO A119S

Apparently he didn't like my border crossing video of his cousin and decided to give me a piece of his mind :eek:

I would proberly have been halfway out the window yelling "que pasa pendejo"

cotd_email_1421931200_00027.jpg

You could have conveniently looked to your left instead of slowing down and put a dent in that truck. Depending on how hard the hit, the white truck could have ended up getting spun around and they wouldn't be able to explain why they suddenly cut off without checking mirror or over shoulder or used brake right after changing right into another vehicle.

He cut me off to try to enter the highway on the left. He intended to cross the solid white line. He was way late for that. I figured his intentions and blocked the left side also avoiding the brake check at the same time.

You could have conveniently looked to your left instead of slowing down and put a dent in that truck. Depending on how hard the hit, the white truck could have ended up getting spun around and they wouldn't be able to explain why they suddenly cut off without checking mirror or over shoulder or used brake right after changing right into another vehicle.
only problem with that is often this type of driver doesn't have insurance. not worth the hassle.

Back