Road rage - Driver rams car

Genki

Reaction score
Country
United States

Description says driver was under the influence. Great video showing driver's face and front license plate. he can't get away with ramming whether he was stoned or not.

I bet he'd been waiting ages to try out those bull bars.

I do see the cam car slowing down a bit before the ramming. Mutual road rage is my guess.

I love assuming.

Well, if they are going to edit out the cause and only show the effect, I'm going to make assumptions rather than follow the narrative they are trying to display. Innocent car gets rammed by crazy dude on drugs. Aint biting.

It was a brake check that caused the ramming.

Regardless, brake check is traffic offense while ramming a vehicle knowingly is assault with deadly weapon or even murder (vehicular manslaughter) charge if it ends up in accident but I guess things work differently down under.

The camera car is traveling 74 kph at the very beginning when the white truck is trying to pass, but quickly speeds up to 85 kph to prevent the pass. It then slows gradually to 80 kph, seems more like letting off the gas rather than a brake check. The first oncoming vehicle doesn't appear until 14 seconds in, so the pass might have been a bit close, but probably ok if the camera car hadn't sped up. Actions on both sides seem to be intentionally antagonistic.

KuoH

Back