Road rager follows dashcam owner home for 25 miles (40km) and tries to stop to confront several x

Only if he wasn't such a cowardly bustard to be running and calling for police, but been a sensible driver in a first place?

ha ha. Some guys really cant let it go.. Thats a long drive. 40 km

hehe i allmost had to make a 180 yesterday, then desided against it as it was just another car with a dashcam i spotted.

This is only the 2-3 car i have seen here with a dashcam, so i still get exited a little about it.

hehe i allmost had to make a 180 yesterday, then desided against it as it was just another car with a dashcam i spotted.

This is only the 2-3 car i have seen here with a dashcam, so i still get exited a little about it.
even in a city the size of houston, i've only ever seen 2 other cars with dashcams. then again, i can't really see them when they're moving, and i don't go looking for them in parking lots or anything. the ones i've spotted just happened to be in the vehicle in front of me at a red light.

Things was allso moving pretty slow today, and it was a "huge" dashcam, think it was somthing in the line of this sucker.

x3000-dual-dashcam-with-gps.jpg

fair enough he may have started the situation but that doesn't mean its ok to then go follow someone around and try and stop them for some reason.

It would have been nice to have the original cut up to show why he was so determined to get you... he should have just let it go mind.

Back