Scares Learner driver ( ? )

old4570

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Dash Cam
Front: 70MAI , Ausdom A261, Mini 0826 , Rear: A118c

Last edited:
For some reason when I saw the beginning of your video I thought of the roadrunner and coyote

so speedy passed him using a turn lane? kinda looked like the gray van might have been lost or not sure if he was at the right address. at least speedy didn't brake-check the learner.

At least the learner stopped in a safe place.

I think this guy got a scare from debris in the road and panicked (maybe he hit it?)

L plate'rs usually drive a little slow ( you know - Learners being safe )
And fully licensed drivers have very little tolerance for L plate'rs , and often do silly things to get past them ...
And the guy in the white van only had a few hundred meters to go ( he turned into the supermarket and you can see him at the end of the video ) ..
So how impatient can you be ?

This is seriously stupid behavior ( Unfortunately getting to be the norm )

Apparently some one has put a copyright claim on the video , ( greedy pukes ) so I will delete , re - edit with a royalty free track ...
And replace it ASAP ...

I don't encounter many learner drivers. Being impatient around them doesn't save you much time in the grand scheme of things.
Also they make mistakes, so driving badly near them can easily get you into an accident.
I give them plenty of room and help them out. Before long we go our separate ways.

One thing my driving instructor taught me was never to crash into a driving instructor's car. They will want compensation for all their lost earnings and it will be a lot.

The YT copyright thing ... isn't it partly automated? I've had one unlisted video hit by the problem so music must be detected by a search algorithm.

I don't encounter many learner drivers. Being impatient around them doesn't save you much time in the grand scheme of things.
Also they make mistakes, so driving badly near them can easily get you into an accident.
I give them plenty of room and help them out. Before long we go our separate ways.

One thing my driving instructor taught me was never to crash into a driving instructor's car. They will want compensation for all their lost earnings and it will be a lot.

The YT copyright thing ... isn't it partly automated? I've had one unlisted video hit by the problem so music must be detected by a search algorithm.

Yeah Im not sure how they do it , but whats on the radio ( ? ) , It's all about monetizing ! ( money money money )
So in the future I will just remove the audio , and start searching for royalty free music ...

Update :

Youtube wont let me remove the audio track ...
So re-edited and re uploading

Last edited:
yeah the YT copyright nazis are all automated.

here in the states, learner drivers don't have anything identifying them on the outside of the car unless they happen to be in an instructor's car, which case it clearly says STUDENT DRIVER and often has company info on the driving school all over the sides/back/roof/etc. so there's no mistaking them. but once they're out of the school, driving mom & dad's (or maybe their own if they're lucky) car, you can't tell if they're still a rookie or not till they make a rookie mistake.

Back