Screen protector

ramtsi

Reaction score
Country
Israel
Hi everyone! Is there a screen protector suitable for the camera? I move it a lot from vehicle to vehicle and I think it's a good idea to get one for it...

The original Panorama II (first generation) model used to come with a lens cap. Those are no longer included. I might still have an old one laying around here but it won't fit the new S/G lens housing (different shape for new magnetic CPL filter) I would get a camera bag, or sunglasses cloth bag to slip it into. That way you protect the whole thing and not just the lens.

Thank you for your help, what I meant was a screen protector for the lcd :) BTW got my cam from you, shipping was fast thanks a lot!

Thank you for your help, what I meant was a screen protector for the lcd :) BTW got my cam from you, shipping was fast thanks a lot!

You're very welcome! You're our first customer in Israel, and that was very fast nice.
Ah, I see you meant the screen. Any ebay.com or dx.com 99 cents screen protector should do.
I still recommend a camera bag in general to protect both screen and lens while on the go.

Yeah look for the cheapest one you can find on ebay. Just a generic mobile phone "kit" and trim it down to fit.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B II / S 2
ramtsi II / S 15
Back