Hi everyone,
Canadian user here. Was wondering if other U3000 PRO users can share if they experience the following. I've tried consulting the manual but it doesn't look like it has the answers I'm looking for.
On my other vehicle with a regular U3000 (non pro), The security led doesn't turn on unless the radar detects motion.
1) Having installed a U3000 PRO + iVolt Xtra recently, while in radar parking mode the front security LED is permanently on. Is this normal? There are new menu options for (Disabled/Continuous Mode/Parking Mode/Continuous+Parking). This behaviour is present with the setting toggled to Parking Mode or Continuous+Parking. I don't have access to the car at the moment so I haven't had the chance to see if Continuous Mode changes things.
2) On my U3000 there is an option to enable or disable the rear security LED via app. This option is no longer present on my U3000 PRO. Is this consistent with what you guys see?
Canadian user here. Was wondering if other U3000 PRO users can share if they experience the following. I've tried consulting the manual but it doesn't look like it has the answers I'm looking for.
On my other vehicle with a regular U3000 (non pro), The security led doesn't turn on unless the radar detects motion.
1) Having installed a U3000 PRO + iVolt Xtra recently, while in radar parking mode the front security LED is permanently on. Is this normal? There are new menu options for (Disabled/Continuous Mode/Parking Mode/Continuous+Parking). This behaviour is present with the setting toggled to Parking Mode or Continuous+Parking. I don't have access to the car at the moment so I haven't had the chance to see if Continuous Mode changes things.
2) On my U3000 there is an option to enable or disable the rear security LED via app. This option is no longer present on my U3000 PRO. Is this consistent with what you guys see?